Wendy T Ewald, Artist in Residence of Duke University Center for International Studies and Director, Literacy Through Photography of the Center for Documentary Studies
- Contact Info:
|Office Location: ||Box 90404 Durham, NC 27708-0404|
|Office Phone: ||(919) 668-2154 |
|Email Address: |
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- W.T. Ewald, "White: Whiteness and Race in Contemporary Art"
(Accepted, 2004) (Curated by Maurice Berger Center for Art and Visual Culture, University of Maryland, Baltimore County.)
- W.T. Ewald, American Alphabets
- W.T. Ewald, "Secret Games: Wendy Ewald Collaborative Works 1969-1999"
(Accepted, 2003) (Queens Museum of Art, NYC, Yossi Milo Gallery, Chelsea, NYC.)
- W.T. Ewald, "Secret Games"
(Accepted, 2002) (Corcoran Gallery of America Art, Rhode Island School of Design Museum, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City.)
- W.T. Ewald, The Best Part of Me: Children And the Body
(2001), Little, Brown and Company