- A.G. Blount. Courage for the Tough Questions: Leadership and Adaptive Learning. From Command to Community: A New Approach to Leadership Education in Colleges and Universities.
Edited by Nicholas V. Longo and Cynthia M. Gibson. Tufts University Press, May, 2011. [abs]
- A.G. Blount. "Critical Reflection for Public Life: How Reflective Practice Helps Students Become Politically Engaged." Journal of Political Science Education Vo. 2.3 (Fall, 2006). [author's comments]
- A.G. Blount. How Does a Campus Link the Curriculum and Co-Curriculum for Civic Engagement. Democracy and Civic Engagement. Fall, 2005. (a monograph published by the New York Times and the American Democracy Project, American Association of State Colleges and Universities)
- A.G. Blount. "Critical Reflection and Public Life: A Pedagogy for Teaching Undergraduate Students about Leadership." The Journal of Sookmyung Global Leadership No. 5 (June, 2007): 65-84.
- Parker J. Palmer, Arthur Zajonc with Megan Scribner. "Experiments in Integrative Education--Appendices: Course Syllabi and Pedagogy Overview." The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal--Transforming the Academy Through Collegial Conversations Jossey-Bass. (2010). [author's comments]
- A.G. Blount. "Adaptive Interdependence." Duke Magazine 95.3 (June, 2009). [html]
- A.G. Blount. "Service Opportunites in Leadership Toolkit Resources." Educating for Democracy Jossey-Bass. (2007). [abs]
- A.G. Blount. "Transforming Lives: Service Opportunities in Leadership." Duke University Libraries (Winter, 2000).
- A.G. Blount. "Speaking for Ourselves (article in collection)." Pantheon Books. (1984).
- A.G. Blount. "Chapter." Growing Up Southern Pantheon Books. (1981).
- A.G. Blount. "Photo essays and articles." Southern Exposure Magazine, The Independent (1980s).
- A.G. Blount. "Photos." Village Voice, In These Times, and other alternative newspapers (1980s).
- A.G. Blount. "Produced four comprehensive audio-visual shows for faith communities about U.S. policy in Central America." (1980-1987).
- A.G. Blount. "Photo exhibits at The Art Center, Carrboro; University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill; The Image Bank, New York City." (1980s).