We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Christina Christopoulos, Research Scholar, Center for Child and Family Policy
Office Location: 221 Mill Bldg
Office Phone: (919) 668-3278
Duke Box: 90539
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
Ph.D., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1988
Post-doctorate, Duke University, Durham, NC, 1987
M.A., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1984
B.A., University of Athens, Athens, Greece, 1980
Research Description: Career Objective: Design and conduct research that will lead to new policies that increase the well-being of families.
- Christopoulos, C., & Rosanbalm, K.. "Alamance County LAUNCH Annual Evaluation Report." December, 2014
- Murray, D. W., Rosanbalm, K., Christopoulos, C., & Hamoudi, A.. "Self-Regulation and Toxic Stress: Foundations for Understanding Self-Regulation from an Applied Developmental Perspective." November, 2014 [author's comments]
- Christopoulos, C., & Rosanbalm, K.. "Alamance County LAUNCH Annual Evaluation Report." December, 2013
- Christopoulos, C., Rosanbalm, K., & Fischer, S.. "Alamance Alliance Annual Evaluation Report." October, 2013
- Alonso-Marsden, S., Dodge, K.A., O'Donnell, K.J., Murphy, R.A., Sato, J.M., & Christopoulos C.. "Family risk as a predictor of initial engagement and follow-throug in a universal nurse home visiting program to prevent child maltreatment." Child Abuse and Neglect 37.8 (August, 2013): 555-565.