We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
D.N.S. Dhakal, Senior Fellow, Duke Center for International Development
Office Location: 280 Rubenstein Hall
Office Phone: (919) 613-9392
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
PhD, Colorado School of Mines, 1990
MPA, Harvard University, 1989
Post Graduate Diploma, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1986
Bachelor of Technology, Indian School of Mines, 1982
- D. Dhakal. "Options for Finding the Lasting Solution of Bhutanese Refugee Problem." (May, 2007). Position Paper
- D. Dhakal. "Bhutan: Poverty and Development Report 2006." (April, 2007).
- D. Dhakal. "Genesis of the Crisis, Refugee Problem and Possible Solution." Bhutan Nepal Relations (February, 2006).
- D. Dhakal. "Nepal-Bhutan Relations." Nepal Tomorrow: Voices and Visions, Selected Essays on Nepal.
Ed. D.B. Gurung Koselee Prakashan, 2003
- D. Dhakal, Glenn P. Jenkins. "An Integrated Analysis of Co-generation IPP Power Agreement: The Jindal Tractebel Project in India." World Bank Case Studies Series, 2002, World Bank. (2002).
- D. Dhakal. "The Evaluation of Environmentally Sensitive Projects." PIAM Case Study Series, Harvard Institute for International Development, Harvard University. (1996). Twelve cases in total