We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Katie D. Rosanbalm, Research Scholar, Center for Child and Family Policy
Office Location: Erwin Square Mill Building Bay C 209
Office Phone: (919) 416-7507
Duke Box: 90539
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
Ph.D., Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, 2002
Medical Psychology Intern, Child Specialization, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, 2000
M.S., Ohio University, Athens, Ohio, 1997
B.A., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, 1993
Katie Rosanbalm is trained as a child clinical and quantitative psychologist. Her work focuses on program evaluation in the areas of child maltreatment prevention, social-emotional development, and early childhood systems. Rosanbalm currently serves as a research scholar on several ongoing evaluation projects, including:
- Partnering for Excellence, a program to improve the integration of child mental health services into child welfare
- Infrastructure Enhancement and Evaluation Consultation for grantees of the Oak Foundation Learning Differences Program
- Impact of Toxic Stress on Self-Regulation, a review for the Administration for Children and Families
- Project LAUNCH, promoting social-emotional wellbeing in children 0-8
- Alamance Alliance, a System of Care for children aged birth through five with social-emotional concerns
- East Durham Children’s Initiative, a continuum of services from birth through high school graduation for children of East Durham
Rosanbalm is interested in furthering the use of evaluation research to cost-effectively improve outcomes for children and families.
- C. Christopoulos & K.D. Rosanbalm. "Alamance County Annual Project LAUNCH Report." December, 2013
- C. Christopoulos, K.D. Rosanbalm, & S. Fischer. "Alamance Alliance Annual Report." October, 2013
- S.B. Haga, K.D. Rosanbalm, L. Boles, G.M. Tindall, T.M. Livingston, & J.M. O'Daniel. "Promoting Public Awareness and Engagement in Genome Sciences." Journal of Genetic Counseling 22.4 (August, 2013): 508-516.
- K.D. Rosanbalm. "Findings from Analysis of Merged Medicaid and DSS Data." Summer, 2013
- Snyder, E., Lawrence, C.N., Weatherholt, T., Rosanbalm, M.K., & Rabiner, D.. "The East Durham Children’s Initiative: Year two evaluation." 2013