- O’Daniel, J. M., Rosanbalm, K. D., Boles, L., Tindall, G. M., Livingston, T. M., & Haga, S. B.. "Enhancing geneticists’ perspectives of the public through community engagement." Genetics in Medicine 14.2 (2012): 243-249.
- Lawrence, N., Rosanbalm, K. D., & Dodge, K. A. "Multiple Response System: Evaluation of Policy Change in North Carolina's Child Welfare System." Children and Youth Services Review 33.11 (2011): 2355-2365.
- Appleyard, K., Berlin, L. J., Rosanbalm, K. D., & Dodge, K. A.. "Preventing early child maltreatment: Implications from a longitudinal study of maternal abuse history, substance use problems, and offspring victimization." Prevention Science 12 (2011): 139-149.
- Rosanbalm, K. D., Dodge, K. A., Murphy, R., O'Donnell, K., Christopoulos, C., Williams, S., Appleyard, K., & Daro, D.. "Evaluation of a collaborative community-based child maltreatment prevention initiative." Protecting Children 25.4 (2010): 8-23.
- Davis, M.K., & Gidycz, C.A.. "Child sexual abuse prevention programs: A meta-analysis." Journal of Clinical Child Psychology 29 (2000): 257-265.
- Holroyd, K.A., Labus, J.S., Hill, K.H., Stensland, M., Carlson, B., Lipchik, G.L., & Davis-Rosanbalm, M.K.. "Antidepressant medication and cognitive-behavior therapy in the management of chronic tension-type headache: a randomized controlled trial." Annals of Behavioral Medicine 22 (2000).
- Labus, J.S., Holroyd, K.A., Lipchik, G.L., & Davis-Rosanbalm, M.K.. "Central Pain Modulation/Transmission in Chronic Tension-Type Headache: Separate and Combined Effects of Antidepressant Medication and Stress-Management Therapy." Annals of Behavioral Medicine 22 (2000).
- Lipchik, G., Holroyd, K., O'Donnell, F., Cordingley, G., Waller, S., Labus, J., Davis, M.K., & French, D.. "Exteroceptive suppression periods and pericranial muscle tenderness in chronic tension-type headache: Effects of psychopathology, chronicity, and disability." Cephalalgia 20 (2000): 638-646.
- Martin, D.J., Garske, J.P., & Davis, M.K.. "Relation of the therapeutic alliance with outcome and other variables: A meta-analytic review." Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 68 (2000): 438-450.
- Davis, M.K., Holroyd, K.A., Stensland, M.D., Hill, K.R., & Lipchik, G.L.. "Are participants and physicians in clinical drug trials really blind to treatment?." Annals of Behavioral Medicine 21.S136 (1999).
- Hill, K.H., Holroyd, K.A., Lipchik, G.L., French, D., Pinnell, C., Davis, M.K., & Stensland, M.D.. "Validation of a new coping interview for recurrent pain sufferers." Annals of Behavioral Medicine 21.S144 (1999).
- Holroyd, K.A., Malinoski, P., Davis, M.K., & Lipchik, G.L.. "The three dimensions of headache impact: Pain, disability, and affective distress." Pain 83 (1999): 571-578.
- Stensland, M.D., Holroyd, K.A., Davis, M.K., Lipchik, G.L., & Hill, K.R.. "Treatment of chronic tension headache: Differential effects of cognitive-behavioral and drug therapy on cognitive variables and daily hassles." Annals of Behavioral Medicine 21.S189 (1999).
- C. Christopoulos & K.D. Rosanbalm. "Alamance County Annual Project LAUNCH Report." December, 2012
- K.D. Rosanbalm, J. Quinn, & J. Owen. "Nonprofit Capacity Building and Infrastructure Enhancement Project: Organizational Self-Assessment." November, 2012
- C. Christopoulos, K.D. Rosanbalm, & S. Fischer. "Alamance Alliance Annual Report." October, 2012
- E. Snyder, N. Lawrence, T. Weatherhold, K.D. Rosanbalm, & D. Rabiner. "The East Durham Children’s Initiative: Findings from year one." October, 2012
- E. Snyder, K.D. Rosanbalm, & T. Weatherholt. "Comprehensive Family Assessment to Improve Child Welfare Outcomes: Implementation and Outcomes Evaluation Report." February, 2012
- Christopoulos, C., Rosanbalm, K. D., & Fischer, S.. "The Alamance Alliance Annual Report." October, 2011
- Snyder, L., Rosanbalm, K., Weatherholt, T., & Lawrence, N.. "Evaluation of Comprehensive Family Assessment." 2011
- Christopoulos, C., Rosanbalm, K. D., & Rabiner, D.. "Evaluation of the HillRAP Intervention in Durham County Schools: Final Report." 2011 [pdf]
- Christopoulos, C., Rosanbalm, K. D., & Rabiner, D.. "Evaluation of the HillRAP Intervention in Davie County Schools: Final Report." 2011 [pdf]
- MRS Evaluation Team. "Multiple Response System Evaluation Report to the North Carolina Division of Social Services." June, 2009
- MRS Evaluation Team. "Multiple Response System Evaluation Report to the North Carolina Division of Social Services." June, 2006
- Rosanbalm, K. D., & Christopoulos, C.. "Incredible Years: Expected effects and recommendations for monitoring outcomes." 2011 [pdf]
- Daneri, P., & Rosanbalm, K. D.. "Kindergarten Readiness Assessment for English Language Learners." 2011
- Rosanbalm, K. D., & Cadigan, K.. "Evidence-informed policy to improve impact and accountability." 2010 [pdf]
- Rosanbalm, K. D.. "Policy solutions--How policymakers can support rigorous research design." 2010
- Rosanbalm, K. D.. "Using rigorous evidence to improve government effectiveness: An introduction." February, 2009
- Rosanbalm, K. D., Hughes, M., Johnson, C., Mabry, R., & Akers, L.. "Successfully implementing evidence-based programs for children and families in North Carolina." February, 2009
- S.B. Haga, K.D. Rosanbalm, L. Boles, G.M. Tindall, T.M. Livingston, & J.M. O'Daniel. "Promoting Public Awareness and Engagement in Genome Sciences." Journal of Genetic Counseling (2013).