David L. Rabiner, Senior Research Scientist Research Associate, Center for Child and Family Policy
Office Location: 228 Rubenstein Hall
Office Phone: 919-668-9304
Email Address: email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
PhD, Duke University, 1987
A.B., Magna cum Laude, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1980
Teaching (Fall 2014):
- Educ 261s.01, Peer academic advising
- Tba, Tu 07:30 PM-10:30 PM
- Psy 743.03, Clinical practicum
- Soc/psych 312a, W 03:05 PM-04:20 PM
- Rabiner, D.L., Carrig, M., & Dodge, K.A.. "Attention problems and academic achievement: Do persistent and earlier-emerging problems have more adverse long-term effects?." Journal of Attention Disorders (in press). (DOI: 10.1177/1087054713507974)
- Multisite Violence Prevention Project. "Implementation and process effects on prevention outcomes for middle school students.." Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology (In press. DOI:10.1080/15374416.2013.8145).
- Rabiner, D.L.. "Stimulant Prescription Cautions: Addressing Misuse, Diversion and Malingering.." Current Psychiatry Reports 15.375 (2013).
- Green, A.L., & Rabiner, D.L.. "Prevalence and Correlates of ADHD in College Students: A Comparison of Diagnostic Methods.." Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology 3.124-132 (2013).
- Henry, D.B., Dymnicki, A.B., Schoeny, M.E., Meyer, A.L., Martin, N.C. & the Multisite Violence Prevention Project.. "Middle school students overestimate normative support for aggression and underestimate normative support for nonviolent problem-solving strategies.." Journal of Applied Social Psychology (In press. DOI:10.1111/j.1559-1816.2013.0).