David L. Rabiner, Senior Research Scientist Research Associate, Center for Child and Family Policy
Office Location: 228 Rubenstein Hall
Office Phone: 919-668-9304
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
PhD, Duke University, 1987
A.B., Magna cum Laude, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1980
- A.L. Green & D.L. Rabiner. "What do we really know about college students with ADHD?." Neurotherapeutics 9.3 (July, 2012): 559-568. [abs]
- D.B. Henry & The Multisite Violence Prevention Group. "Mediators of Effects of a Selective Family Focused Violence Prevention Approach for Middle School Students.." Prevention Science 13.1 (February, 2012): 1-14. [abs]
- H.R. White & D.L. Rabiner, Editors. College Student Drinking and Drug Use: Multiple Perspectives on a Complex Problem.. Guilford Press, November 14, 2011
- D.W. Murray, D.L. Rabiner, & K. Hardy. "Teacher Management Practices for 1st Graders with Attention Problems.." Journal of Attention Disorders 15 (November, 2011): 639-646.
- McCabe, S.E., Cranford, J.A., Teter, C.J., Rabiner, D.L., & Boyd, C.J. "Use, misuse and diversion of scheduled prescription medications by college students." 2011: 36-62.