We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Richard Hemming, Visiting Professor of the Practice of Public Policy Studies, Duke Center for International Development
Office Location: 284 Rubenstein Hall
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
PhD, University of Stirling, United Kingdom, 1977
MS, University of Stirling, United Kingdom, 1974
BA, University of Sussex, United Kingdom, 1972
- R. Hemming. "PPPs: Some Accounting and Reporting Issues”." Public Investment and Public-Private Partnerships.
Ed. G. Schwartz, A. Corbacco and K. Funke Palgrave Macmillan, 2008
- R. Hemming, D. Coady, T. Koranchelian and A. Mati. "“Lebanon: Subsidy Reform Options”." Technical Assistance Reports (January, 2008).
- R. Hemming,J. Shields and others. "Manual on Fiscal Transparency." (2007). Revision
- R. Hemming, B. Akitoby and G. Schwartz. "“Public Investment and Public-Private Partnerships”." IMF Economic Issues 40 (2007).
- R. Hemming with a staff team from the Fiscal Affairs Department. "“Public-Private Partnerships, Government Guarantees, and Fiscal Risk”." IMF Special Issues Paper (2006).