We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Rosemary M. Fernholz, Senior Lecturing Fellow
Office Location: 256 Rubenstein Hall, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 613-9217
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- International, International Development
Development Management, Social Policy, Indigenous Peoples
PhD, Harvard University, 1998
Teaching (Fall 2016):
- Pubpol 700s.04, Policy analysis of development
- Sanford 07, TuTh 11:45 AM-01:00 PM
- Pubpol 704.01, Master's project preparation
- Sanford 03, F 03:05 PM-05:05 PM
- Pubpol 790.05, Special topics in idp
- Rubenstein 149, F 01:40 PM-04:10 PM
- RM Fernholz. ""Some Cross-cutting Lessons" co-author." Doing A Dam Better: The Lao People's Democratic Republic and the Story of Nam Theun 2.
Ed. I Porter and J Shivakumar The World Bank, 2011
- RM Fernholz. "From Community Action to Policy Making: Implications of Citizen Water Monitoring." manual (2010).
- RM Fernholz. ""Advocacy and Policy: Getting Political"; Institutions and Policy: Response and Transformation"; and Watershed Stewardship and Quality of Life" co-author." Community-Based Water Monitoring: A Practical Model for Global Watershed Stewardship.
Ed. W Deutsch and S Ruiz-Cordova and B Duncan Global Water Watch Program, 2010
- RM Fernholz. "Infrastructure and Inclusive Development through ’Free, Prior and Informed Consent’ of Indigenous Peoples." Physical Infrastructure Development: Balancing the Growth, Equity and Environmental Imperatives.
Ed. W Ascher and C Krupp Palgrave Macmillan, 2010
- with RM Fernholz, MZN Raw, A Hernandez and R Fernholz. ""Who Owns Knowledge in a Globalizing and Developing World: A Case Study for Public Policy." manual (2009).