We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Rosemary M. Fernholz, Senior Lecturing Fellow
Office Location: 256 Rubenstein Hall, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 613-9217
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- International, International Development
Development Management, Social Policy, Indigenous Peoples
PhD, Harvard University, 1998
Teaching (Fall 2016):
- Pubpol 700s.04, Policy analysis of development
- Sanford 07, TuTh 11:45 AM-01:00 PM
- Pubpol 704.01, Master's project preparation
- Sanford 03, F 03:05 PM-05:05 PM
- Pubpol 790.05, Special topics in idp
- Rubenstein 149, F 01:40 PM-04:10 PM
- Fernholz, RM. ""Some Cross-cutting Lessons" co-author." Doing A Dam Better: The Lao People's Democratic Republic and the Story of Nam Theun 2.
Ed. Porter, I; Shivakumar, J The World Bank, 2011
- Fernholz, RM. "From Community Action to Policy Making: Implications of Citizen Water Monitoring." (2010).
- Fernholz, RM. ""Advocacy and Policy: Getting Political"; Institutions and Policy: Response and Transformation"; and Watershed Stewardship and Quality of Life" co-author." Community-Based Water Monitoring: A Practical Model for Global Watershed Stewardship.
Ed. Deutsch, W; Ruiz-Cordova, S; Duncan, B Global Water Watch Program, 2010
- Fernholz, RM. "Infrastructure and Inclusive Development through ’Free, Prior and Informed Consent’ of Indigenous Peoples." Physical Infrastructure Development: Balancing the Growth, Equity and Environmental Imperatives.
Ed. Ascher, W; Krupp, C Palgrave MacMillan, 2010
- with Fernholz, RM; Raw, MZN; Hernandez, A; Fernholz, R. ""Who Owns Knowledge in a Globalizing and Developing World: A Case Study for Public Policy." (2009).