We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Thomas Cook, Visiting Lecturer of Public Policy, Duke Center for International Development
Office Phone: (919) 613-9215
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
- International, International Development
PhD, Political Science (Minor Concentration in Applied Statistical Analysis), Florida State University Tallahassee, 1969
Advanced Training in Survey Research Methodology and Social Science Data Analysis, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, 1967
MS, Political Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, 1966
- TC co-author. "Evaluating Community-Based Program Impacts." Journal of Health Education (April, 1992).
- TC co-author. "Performance Management: Lessons Learned for Development Management." World Development 23.8 (1995).
- TC co-author. "Rural Economic Development: Learning From Success." Economic Development Review (1992).
- T. Cook. "Evaluation of the DemNet Program, Development Associates International." (2002).
- T. Cook(co-author). "Evaluation of the USDOL Worker Adjustment Model (Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia)." Management Systems International. (2001-2002).