We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Thomas Cook, Visiting Lecturer of Public Policy, Duke Center for International Development
Office Phone: (919) 613-9215
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
- International, International Development
PhD, Political Science (Minor Concentration in Applied Statistical Analysis), Florida State University Tallahassee, 1969
Advanced Training in Survey Research Methodology and Social Science Data Analysis, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan, 1967
MS, Political Science, Florida State University, Tallahassee, 1966
- T. Cook. "Evaluation of the DemNet Program, Development Associates International." (2002).
- T. Cook(co-author). "Evaluation of the USDOL Worker Adjustment Model (Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia)." Management Systems International. (2001-2002).
- T. Cook(co-author). "Social Assessment for Bulgaria." USAID. (2001).
- T. Cook. "Design of National Poverty Monitoring Strategy: Latvia." UNDP/Riga. (2001).
- T. Cook. "Design of Poverty Monitoring Strategy: Honduras." Chemonics International. (2000).