Anthony Elson, Visiting Lecturer of Public Policy, Duke Center for International Development
Duke Box: 90237
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Expertise
PhD in Economics, Columbia University, New York, New York
M.I.A. in International Affairs, Columbia University, New York, New York
B.A. in American History, Yale College, New Haven, Connecticut
Fulbright Scholar, Jaquim Nabuco Institute for Social Research, Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil
Research Categories: International Finance
Research Description: Research: international financial issues, macroeconomic policy, and comparative development
- A. Elson. Governing Global Finance: The Evolution and Reform of the International Financial Architecture (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011). A paperback edition of this book was issued in December 2012 with an updated preface on the status of global reform. 2011.
- A. Elson. "“Global Financial Reform – Where Do Things Stand?” World Economics, vol. 13(2), April-June 2012." (2012).
- A. Elson. ""The Current Financial Crisis and Reform of the Global Financial Architecture"." The International Spectator 45.1 (March, 2010).
- A. Elson. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and the International Monetary System." Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations 2 (Fall, 2008).
- A. Elson. "The Sovereign Wealth Funds of Singapore." World Economics 9 (3) (Fall, 2008).
- A. Elson. "“IMF Reform from Another Angle – Towards a More Responsive and Responsible Fund” Dialogue on Globalization Briefing Papers (Friedrich Ebert Foundation), June 2." (2008).
- A. Elson. "Reform of the IMF and World Bank: Where Do Things Stand?." World Economics 8 (2) (2007).
- A. Elson. "What Happened? Why East Asia Surged Ahead of Latin America and Lessons for Economic Policy." Finance and Development 42.3 (June, 2006).