We've launched a new site so please go to People & Research for current information on our faculty and staff.
Jacob L. Vigdor, Professor of Public Policy and Economics; Faculty Affiliate, Center for Child and Family Policy
Office Location: 324 Parrington Hall
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195
Office Phone: (206)616-4436
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Page: http://evans.uw.edu/profile/vigdor
Areas of Expertise
- JL Vigdor. From Immigrants to Americans: The Rise and Fall of Fitting In. February, 2014. [abs]
- JL Vigdor. "Weighing and Measuring the Decline in Residential Segregation." CITY & COMMUNITY 12.2 (June, 2013): 169-177. [Gateway.cgi], [doi]
- JL Vigdor. "Solving America's Math Problem." January, 2013
- CT Clotfelter, HF Ladd, CG Muschkin and JL Vigdor. "Success in Community College: Do Institutions Differ?." Research in Higher Education (2013): 1-20. [doi] [abs]
- CT Clotfelter, HF Ladd and JL Vigdor. "New destinations, new trajectories? The educational progress of Hispanic youth in North Carolina.." Child Dev 83.5 (September, 2012): 1608-1622. , [doi] [abs]
Jacob Vigdor resigned from the Duke faculty effective August 31, 2014. He is now Daniel J. Evans Professor of Public Affairs at the University of Washington.
Current Ph.D. Students