|Office Location:|| 316 Languages Building|
|| (919) 684-2224 |
|Email Address: || firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: || |
Teaching (Spring 2015):
- Arthist 89s.03, First-year seminar (top)
- Carr 136, W 03:05 PM-05:35 PM
- Arthist 287.01, Russian art and politics
- Crowell 108, MW 01:25 PM-02:40 PM
- P.J. Kachurin, Making Modernism Soviet: The Avant Garde in the Early Soviet Era 1918-1928
(2013), Northwestern University Press (Release Date: Oct. 31, 2013.) [abs].
- P.J. Kachurin. ""Working (for) the State: Vladimir Tatlin's career in early Soviet Russia and the origins of "The Monument to the Third International".." Modernism/modernity vol. 19 no. 1 (January, 2012).
- P.J. Kachurin. Malevich as Soviet Bureaucrat: GINKhUK and the Survival of the Avant Garde 1921-1926. Rethinking Malevich (December, 2007).
- P.J. Kachurin. Designing the Modern Utopia: Soviet Textiles from the Lloyd Cotsen Collection. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston,
- P.J. Kachurin. "“After the Deluge: Russian Ark and the (Ab)uses of Russian History." NewsNet: The Newsletter for the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (August, 2003).