|Office Location:|| 106 East Duke Building|
|| 684-3523 |
|Email Address: || firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Web Page: || |
- P.J. Kachurin. Malevich as Soviet Bureaucrat: GINKhUK and the Survival of the Avant Garde 1921-1926. Rethinking Malevich (December, 2007).
- P.J. Kachurin. Designing the Modern Utopia: Soviet Textiles from the Lloyd Cotsen Collection. Museum of Fine Arts, Boston,
- P.J. Kachurin. "“After the Deluge: Russian Ark and the (Ab)uses of Russian History." NewsNet: The Newsletter for the American Association for the Advancement of Slavic Studies (August, 2003).
- P.J. Kachurin. "“The ROCI Road to Peace: Robert Rauschenberg, Perestroika, and the End of the Cold War." The Journal of Cold War Studies. Edited
by Pamela Kachurin and Musya Glants. vol. 4 no. 1 (Winter, 2002).
- P.J. Kachurin. ""Purchasing Power: The State as Art Patron in Early Soviet Russia,”." Bulletin of the History of Art vol. LX no. 2 (Summer, 1998).