Alexander Rosenberg, Professor of Philosophy
PhD, The Johns Hopkins University, 1971
BA, City College of New York, 1967
Philosophy of Biology
Philosophy of Social Science
Philosophy of Science
Areas of Interest:
Philosophy of Biology,
Philosophy of Cognitive, Behavioral, & Social Science,
- A. Rosenberg and William Lane Craig, "The debate: Is faith in God reasonable?", in Is Faith in God Reasonable? Debates in Philosophy, Science and Rhetoric, Routledge Studies inthe Philosophy of Religion, edited by Corey Miller and Paul Gould (2014), Routledge .
- A. Rosenberg, Reflexivity, Uncertainty and the Unity of Science, Review of Economic Methodology (Accepted, Winter, 2013), pp. 14 .
- A. Rosenberg, Philosphy of Science: A Contemporary Approach, Second Edition, portuguese translation (Summer, 2013), Edicioes Loyola .
- A. Rosenberg, "Theism and Allism", in The Philosophy of Peter Van Inwagen, edited by John Christopher Adorno Keller (2013), Oxford University Press .
- A. Rosenberg, "Why I am a naturalist", in The Armchair or the Laboratory, edited by Matthew Haug (2013), pp. 32-35, Routledge .