Publications of Alison Hill :chronological alphabetical combined bibtex listing:search PubMed.
- Schultz, T., Medina, J., Hill, A. and Quatrano, R. S., 14-3-3 proteins are part of an ABA/VP1 response complex in the Em promoter and interact with VP1 and EmBP1., Plant Cell 10: 837-848., vol. 10 (1998), pp. 837-848. .
- KS Bloom, A Hill and E Yeh, Chromosome mechanics in yeast, Bioessays News and Reviews in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, vol. 4 (1986), pp. 100-104, Cambridge University Press .
- KS Bloom, E Amaya, J Carbon, L Clarke, A Hill and E Yeh, Chromatin conformation of yeast centromeres, J. Cell Biology, vol. 99 (1984), pp. 1559-1568 .
- A Hill and KS Bloom, The acquisition and processing of dicentric chromosomes in yeast, Molecular and Cellular Biology, vol. 9 (1989), pp. 1368-1370 .
- TF Schultz, J Medina, A Hill and RS Quatrano, 14-3-3 Proteins are part of an abscisic acid-VIVIPAROUS1 (VP1) response complex in the Em promoter and interact with VP1 and EmBP1, Plant Cell, vol. 10 no. 5 (1998), pp. 837-847 [doi] [abs].
- A Hill, A Nantel, CD Rock and RS Quatrano, A conserved domain of the viviparous-1 gene product enhances the DNA binding activity of the bZIP protein EmBP-1 and other transcription factors, Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 271 no. 7 (1996), pp. 3366-3374 [doi] [abs].
- K Bloom, A Hill, M Kenna and M Saunders, The structure of a primitive kinetochore, Trends in Biochemical Sciences, vol. 14 no. 6 (1989), pp. 223-227 [abs].
- A Hill and K Bloom, Acquisition and processing of a conditional dicentric chromosome in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Molecular and Cellular Biology, vol. 9 no. 3 (1989), pp. 1368-1370 .
- K Bloom, A Hill and E Jones, Conditional dicentric chromosomes in yeast., Progress in clinical and biological research, vol. 318 (1989), pp. 149-158 .
- A Hill and K Bloom, Genetic manipulation of centromere function., Molecular and Cellular Biology, vol. 7 no. 7 (1987), pp. 2397-2405 [abs].
- K Bloom, A Hill and E Yeh, Structural analysis of a yeast centromere., BioEssays, vol. 4 no. 3 (1986), pp. 100-104 .
- MG Farace, A Hill, M Tripodi, RW Padgett, G Raschella, R Gambari, A Fantoni, CAH III and MH Edgell, Molecular cloning and sequence analysis of a cDNA coding for the mouse alpha-like embryonic globin chain x, Gene, vol. 31 no. 1-3 (1984), pp. 241-245 [abs].
- A Hill, SC Hardies, SJ Phillips, MG Davis, CAH III and MH Edgell, Two mouse early embryonic β-globin gene sequences. Evolution of the nonadult β-globins, Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol. 259 no. 6 (1984), pp. 3739-3747 [abs].
- Bloom, K.S., Hill, A. and Jones, E., Condtional Dicentric Chromosomes in Yeast., in Aneuploidy: Mechanisms of Origin, edited by B.Vig and M.Resnick (1989), Alan R.Liss Inc .
- Edgell, M.H., Hardies, S.C. , Brown, B., Voliva, C., Hill, A. Phillips, S., Comer, M., Burton, F. Weaver, S. and Hutchison, C.A.III, Evolution of the Mouse Beta Globin Complex Locus, in Evolution of Genes and Proteins, M.Nei and R.K.Koehn (1983), pp. 1-14, Sinauer Associates Inc. .
- Hutchison, C.A. III, Brown, B.A., Davis, M.G., Hardies, S., Hill, A., Padgett, R.W, The Beta Globin Locus of the Mouse, in Regulation of Hemoglobin Biosynthesis, E.Goldwasser, Elsevier Biomedical (1984), pp. 51-68 .