Publications of Julie Reynolds :chronological alphabetical combined bibtex listing:search PubMed.
- J.A. Reynolds, How do I write a scientific paper? A college student's primer on fundamentals and tips for success (1999), Burgess Publishing, Edina, Minnesota .
- J Reynolds, How do I write a scientific paper? A college student’s primer on fundamentals and tips for success (1999) .
- JE Dowd, CP Roy, RJ Thompson and JA Reynolds, “On Course” for Supporting Expanded Participation and Improving Scientific Reasoning in Undergraduate Thesis Writing, Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 92 no. 1 (January, 2015), pp. 39-45 [doi] .
- JE Dowd, MP Connolly, RJ Thompson and JA Reynolds, Improved Reasoning in Undergraduate Writing through Structured Workshops, The Journal of Economic Education, vol. 46 no. 1 (January, 2015), pp. 14-27 [doi] .
- Julie A. Reynolds and Margaret D. Lowman, Promoting ecoliteracy through research service-learning and citizen science, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, vol. 11 no. 10 (2013), pp. 565-566 [doi] .
- Joel K. Abraham and Julie A. Reynolds, Human diversity in science, Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment, vol. 11 no. 3 (2013), pp. 115- [doi] .
- Julie A. Reynolds, Christopher Thaiss, Wendy Katkin, and Robert J. Thompson, Jr., Writing-to-learn in undergraduate science education: a community-based, conceptually driven approach., CBE Life Sci Educ, vol. 11 no. 1 (2012), pp. 17-25 , [doi] [abs].
- Richard Goldberg, Kevin Caves, and Julie Reynolds, Improving the quality of writing in a capstone engineering design course, ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings (2011), American Society for Engineering Education [fetch] [abs].
- F. Stuart Chapin, III, Mary E. Power, Steward T. A. Pickett, Amy Freitag, Julie A. Reynolds, Robert B. Jackson, David M. Lodge, Clifford Duke, Scott L. Collins, Alison G. Power , and Ann Bartuska, Earth Stewardship: science for action to sustain the human-earth system, Ecosphere, vol. 2 no. 8 (2011), pp. art89 [doi] .
- J.A. Reynolds and R.J. Thompson, Jr., Want to improve undergraduate thesis writing? Engage students and their faculty readers in scientific peer review., CBE Life Sci Educ, vol. 10 no. 2 (2011), pp. 209-215 , [doi] [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds and Jennifer Ahern-Dodson, Promoting science literacy through Research Service-Learning, an emerging pedagogy with significant benefits for students, faculty, universities, and communities, Journal of College Science Teaching, vol. 39 no. 6 (2010) [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds, When communicating with diverse audiences, use VELCRO to make science stick, Bulletin of the Ecological Society of America, vol. 90 no. 3 (2009), pp. 297-304  [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds, Robin Smith, Cary Moskovitz, and Amy Sayle, BioTAP: A systematic approach to teaching scientific writing and evaluating undergraduate theses, BioScience, vol. 59 no. 10 (2009), pp. 896-903 [doi] [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds and Cary Moskovitz, Calibrated Peer Review™ assignments in science courses: Are they designed to promote critical thinking and writing skills?, Journal of College Science Teaching, vol. 38 no. 2 (2008), pp. 60-66 [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds and Vicki Russell, Can You Hear Us Now?: A comparison of peer review quality when students give audio versus written feedback, Writing Across the Curriculum Journal, vol. 19 (2008), pp. 29-44 [pdf] [abs].
- Julie Reynolds and Steve Vogel, Precisely! A writing exercise for science and engineering classes, Journal of College Science Teaching, vol. 36 no. 5 (2007), pp. 30-33 [pqdlink] [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds and James E. Wilen, The sea urchin fishery: Harvesting, processing, and the market, Marine Resource Economics, vol. 15 no. 2 (2000), pp. 115-126 [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds, Quantifying habitat associations in marine fisheries: A generalization of the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistic using commercial logbook records linked to archived environmental data, Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, vol. 60 no. 4 (2003), pp. 370-378 [doi] [abs].
- PW Leadley, JA Reynolds, JF Thomas and JF Reynolds, Effects of CO$_2$ Enrichment on Internal Leaf Surface Area in Soybeans, Botanical Gazette, vol. 148 no. 2 (June, 1987), pp. 137-137 [doi] .
- Paula P. Lemons, JULIE REYNOLDS, Amanda Curtin, Ahrash Bissell, Improving Critical-Thinking Skills in Introductory Biology Through Quality Practice and Metacognition, in Using reflection and metacognition to improve student learning, edited by M. Kaplan, N. Silver, D. LaVaque-Manty, & D. Meizlish (2013), Stylus Publishing, Sterling, VA [abs].
- Thaiss, Christopher and JULIE REYNOLDS, How Writing-to-Learn Practices Improve Student Learning: Connecting Research and Practice through a Consideration of Mechanisms of Effect, in Changing the Conversation about Higher Education, edited by Robert J. Thompson, Jr. (2013), Roman & Littlefield [abs].
- Julie A. Reynolds, Disciplinary-Specific Thesis Assessment Protocol: A validated rubric that promotes student learning and faculty development, in Changing the Conversation about Higher Education, edited by Robert J. Thompson, Jr. (2013), Roman & Littlefield [abs].
- Jiansheng Ye, James F. Reynolds, Jeffery E. Herrick, JULIE REYNOLDS, Jianguo Wu, Togtohyn Chuluun, Feng-Min Li and Ruijun Long, New Ecology Education: Preparing Students for the Complex Human- Environmental Problems of Dryland East Asia, in Dryland East Asia (DEA): Land Dynamics Amid Social And Climate Change, edited by J Chen, S Wan, G Henebry, J Qi, G Gutman, G Sun, and M Kappas (2013), The Higher Education Press [Beijing] and Walter de Gruyter GmbH [Berlin] [abs].
- J.A. Reynolds and R. Thompson, Improving the Quality of Undergraduate Theses by Teaching the Conventions of Scientific Writing and Professional Peer Review, Journal of Microbiology & Biology Education, vol. 11 no. 1 (2010), pp. 97 [pdf_18] [abs].
- Christopher Beck, Kenneth Klemow, Jerome Paulson, Aaron Bernstein, Mini Lam, George Middendorf, JULIE REYNOLDS, Kenneth Belanger, Catherine Cardelus, Carmen Cid, Samir Doshi, Nicole Gerardo, Leanne Jablonski, Heather Kimmel, Margaret Lowman, Aurora Macrae-Crerar, Bob Pohlad, Jacobus DeRoode, Carolyn Thomas, Add ecology to the pre-medical curriculum, Science, vol. 335 no. 6074 (2012), pp. 1301- [doi] .