Philip N. Benfey, Paul Kramer Professor
Ph.D., Harvard University, 1986
DEUG (Diplome d'Etudes Universitaire Generale, Univerisite de Paris VI, 1981
B.S., University of Paris (France), 1981
Cell and Molecular Biology
Research Categories: Plant Developmental Genetics and Genomics
Areas of Interest:
- G Wachsman, EE Sparks and PN Benfey, Genes and networks regulating root anatomy and architecture., The New phytologist, vol. 208 no. 1 (October, 2015), pp. 26-38 [doi] [abs].
- MA Moreno-Risueno, R Sozzani, GG Yardımcı, JJ Petricka, T Vernoux, I Blilou, J Alonso, CM Winter, U Ohler, B Scheres and PN Benfey, Transcriptional control of tissue formation throughout root development., Science (New York, N.Y.), vol. 350 no. 6259 (October, 2015), pp. 426-430 [doi] [abs].
- LM Liberman, EE Sparks, MA Moreno-Risueno, JJ Petricka and PN Benfey, MYB36 regulates the transition from proliferation to differentiation in the Arabidopsis root., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 112 no. 39 (September, 2015), pp. 12099-12104 [doi] [abs].
- TL Jackson, GW Baker, FR Wilks, VA Popov, J Mathur and PN Benfey, Large Cellular Inclusions Accumulate in Arabidopsis Roots Exposed to Low-Sulfur Conditions., Plant physiology, vol. 168 no. 4 (August, 2015), pp. 1573-1589 [doi] [abs].
- HM Cederholm and PN Benfey, Distinct sensitivities to phosphate deprivation suggest that RGF peptides play disparate roles in Arabidopsis thaliana root development., The New phytologist, vol. 207 no. 3 (August, 2015), pp. 683-691 [doi] [abs].