Philip N. Benfey, Paul Kramer Professor
Ph.D., Harvard University, 1986
DEUG (Diplome d'Etudes Universitaire Generale, Univerisite de Paris VI, 1981
B.S., University of Paris (France), 1981
Cell and Molecular Biology
Research Categories: Plant Developmental Genetics and Genomics
Areas of Interest:
- Wachsman, G; Sparks, EE; Benfey, PN, Genes and networks regulating root anatomy and architecture., New Phytologist, vol. 208 no. 1 (October, 2015), pp. 26-38 [doi] [abs].
- Moreno-Risueno, MA; Sozzani, R; Yardımcı, GG; Petricka, JJ; Vernoux, T; Blilou, I; Alonso, J; Winter, CM; Ohler, U; Scheres, B; Benfey, PN, Transcriptional control of tissue formation throughout root development., Science, vol. 350 no. 6259 (October, 2015), pp. 426-430 [doi] [abs].
- Liberman, LM; Sparks, EE; Moreno-Risueno, MA; Petricka, JJ; Benfey, PN, MYB36 regulates the transition from proliferation to differentiation in the Arabidopsis root., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of USA, vol. 112 no. 39 (September, 2015), pp. 12099-12104 [doi] [abs].
- Jackson, TL; Baker, GW; Wilks, FR; Popov, VA; Mathur, J; Benfey, PN, Large Cellular Inclusions Accumulate in Arabidopsis Roots Exposed to Low-Sulfur Conditions., Plant physiology, vol. 168 no. 4 (August, 2015), pp. 1573-1589 [doi] [abs].
- Cederholm, HM; Benfey, PN, Distinct sensitivities to phosphate deprivation suggest that RGF peptides play disparate roles in Arabidopsis thaliana root development., New Phytologist, vol. 207 no. 3 (August, 2015), pp. 683-691 [doi] [abs].