Richard B. Searles, Professor Emeritus of Botany
Ph.D., University of California at Berkeley, 1965
B.A., Pomona College, 1958
Office Location: 049 Bio Sci Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
Email Address: email@example.com
Research Categories: Seaweed flora of the Southeastern US and the Caribbean.
Current projects: Seaweed flora of Yucatan, Mexico
Recent Publications (search)
- A.C. Mendoza-González, L.E. Mateo-Cid and R.B. Searles, Yucatan seaweeds from the offshore waters of Isla Mujeres, Ouintana Roo, Mexico, BOTANICA MARINA, vol. 50 no. 5-6 (2007), pp. 280-287 [Gateway.cgi], [doi] [abs].
- L.E. Mateo-Cid, A.C. Mendoza-González and R.B. Searles, A checklist and seasonal account of the deepwater Rhodophyta around Cozumel island on the Caribbean coast of Mexico, CARIBBEAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE, vol. 42 no. 1 (2006), pp. 39-52 [Gateway.cgi] [abs].
- L.E.Mateo-Cid, A. Catalina Mendoza-González & Richard B. Searles, New Mexican records of marine algae including Crouania mayae sp nov (Ceramiaceae, Rhodophyta), CARIBBEAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE, vol. 38 no. 3-4 (December, 2002), pp. 205-221 [Gateway.cgi] .
- A.C. Mendoza-González, L.E. Mateo-Cid, and R.B. Searles, New records of benthic marine algae from Isla Cozumel, Mexico: Phaeophyta and Chlorophyta, BULLETIN OF MARINE SCIENCE, vol. 66 no. 1 (January, 2000), pp. 119-130 [Gateway.cgi] .
- C.W. Schneider and R.B. Searles, Notes on the marine algae of the Bermudas. 3. Avrainvillea sylvearleae, Discosporangium mesarthrocarpum, and Peyssonnelia valentinii, JOURNAL OF PHYCOLOGY, vol. 34 no. 1 (February, 1998), pp. 180-188 [Gateway.cgi], [doi] .