John M. Mercer, Associate Professor of the Practice
Ph.D., Yale University, 1981
Office Location: 239 Bio Sci Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Categories: Molecular evolution, Evolution, Mathematical biology, Morphometrics
- V.L. Roth & J.M. Mercer, Themes and variation in sciurid evolution, in Evolution of the Rodentia [working title], Cambridge studies in morphology & molecules: new paradigms in evolutionary biology, edited by P. Cox & L. Hautier (2014), Cambridge University Press (in review; invited & peer reviewed chapter.) .
- J.M. Mercer, Cooperativity, in Sydney Brenner's Encyclopedia of Genetics, 2nd (March, 2013), Elsevier. (Invited chapter. Peer-reviewed..) .
- J.M. Mercer, Unequal Crossing-Over, in Sydney Brenner's Encyclopedia of Genetics, 2nd (March, 2013), Elsevier. (Invited chapter. Peer-reviewed..) .
- Bennett, SM, JM Mercer, MAF Noor, Slip-sliding away: serial changes and homoplasy in repeat number in the Drosophila yakuba homolog of human cancer susceptibility gene BRCA2., PLoS One, vol. 5 no. 6 (June 8, 2010), pp. e11006 , [doi] [abs].
- Siegel, SJ, CM Percopo, KD Dyer, W Zhao, VL Roth, JM Mercer, HF Rosenberg, RNase 1 genes from the family Sciuridae define a novel rodent ribonuclease cluster, Mammalian Genome, vol. 20 no. 11-12 (December, 2009), pp. 749-757 [doi] [abs].