Paul M. Magwene, Associate Professor
Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1999
AB, Harvard College, 1993
Office Location: 124 Science Drive, Room 4103 Ffsc, Duke Box 90338, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: (919) 613-8159
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Page: http://biology.duke.edu/magwenelab/
Additional Web Page: http://biology.duke.edu/magwenelab/
Research Categories: Evolutionary Genomics, Systems Biology, and Bioinformatics
Areas of Interest:
- Maxwell, CS; Magwene, PM, The quick and the dead: microbial demography at the yeast thermal limit., Molecular Ecology (December, 2016) [doi] [abs].
- Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM, Population perspectives on functional genomic variation in yeast., Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 15 no. 2 (March, 2016), pp. 138-146 [doi] [abs].
- Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM; Stone, EA, Sporadic, Global Linkage Disequilibrium Between Unlinked Segregating Sites., Genetics, vol. 202 no. 2 (February, 2016), pp. 427-437 [doi] [abs].
- Strope, PK; Kozmin, SG; Skelly, DA; Magwene, PM; Dietrich, FS; McCusker, JH, 2μ plasmid in Saccharomyces species and in Saccharomyces cerevisiae., Fems Yeast Research, vol. 15 no. 8 (December, 2015) [doi] [abs].
- Strope, PK; Skelly, DA; Kozmin, SG; Mahadevan, G; Stone, EA; Magwene, PM; Dietrich, FS; McCusker, JH, The 100-genomes strains, an S. cerevisiae resource that illuminates its natural phenotypic and genotypic variation and emergence as an opportunistic pathogen., Genome research, vol. 25 no. 5 (May, 2015), pp. 762-774 [doi] [abs].