Rodolfo Zentella, Research Scientist
PhD, Washington University, 2002
BS, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Mexico, 1992
Office Location: 3108 FFSC
Office Phone: (919) 613-8222
Email Address: email@example.com
- ZL Zhang, M Ogawa, CM Fleet, R Zentella, J Hu, JO Heo, J Lim, Y Kamiya, S Yamaguchi, TP Sun, Scarecrow-like 3 promotes gibberellin signaling by antagonizing master growth repressor DELLA in Arabidopsis., Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 108 no. 5 (February, 2011), pp. 2160-5 [doi] [abs].
- R Zentella, ZL Zhang, M Park, SG Thomas, A Endo, K Murase, CM Fleet, Y Jikumaru, E Nambara, Y Kamiya, TP Sun, Global analysis of della direct targets in early gibberellin signaling in Arabidopsis., The Plant Cell, vol. 19 no. 10 (October, 2007), pp. 3037-57 [abs].
- J Griffiths, K Murase, I Rieu, R Zentella, ZL Zhang, SJ Powers, F Gong, AL Phillips, P Hedden, TP Sun, SG Thomas, Genetic characterization and functional analysis of the GID1 gibberellin receptors in Arabidopsis., The Plant Cell, vol. 18 no. 12 (December, 2006), pp. 3399-414 [abs].
- YS You, H Marella, R Zentella, Y Zhou, T Ulmasov, TH Ho, RS Quatrano, Use of bacterial quorum-sensing components to regulate gene expression in plants., Plant Physiology, vol. 140 no. 4 (April, 2006), pp. 1205-12 [abs].
- Ho THD, Gomez-Cadenas A, Zentella R, Casaretto J, Crosstalk between gibberellin and abscisic acid in cereal aleurone, Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, vol. 22 no. 2 (2003), pp. 185-194 [abs].
Duke Biology Box 90338 Durham, NC 27708 Phone: 919-660-7372 Fax: 919-660-7293