Rodolfo Zentella, Research Scientist
PhD, Washington University, 2002
BS, Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana-Mexico, 1992
Office Location: 3108 FFSC
Office Phone: (919) 613-8222
Email Address: email@example.com
- G Iturriaga, DF Gaff and R Zentella, New desiccation-tolerant plants, including a grass, in the central highlands of Mexico, accumulate trehalose, Australian Journal of Botany, vol. 48 no. 2 (2000), pp. 153-158 [abs].
- THD Ho, A Gomez Cadenas, R Zentella and J Casaretto, Crosstalk between gibberellin and abscisic acid in cereal aleurone, Journal of Plant Growth Regulation, vol. 22 no. 2 (2003), pp. 185-194 [abs].
- R Zentella, JO Mascorro Gallardo, P Van Dijck, J Folch Mallol, B Bonini, C Van Vaeck, R Gaxiola, AA Covarrubias, J Nieto Sotelo, JM Thevelein and G Iturriaga, A Selaginella lepidophylla trehalose-6-phosphate synthase complements growth and stress-tolerance defects in a yeast tps1 mutant., Plant Physiology, vol. 119 no. 4 (January, 2013), pp. 1473-1482 [abs].
- A Gómez Cadenas, R Zentella, MK Walker Simmons and TH Ho, Gibberellin/abscisic acid antagonism in barley aleurone cells: site of action of the protein kinase PKABA1 in relation to gibberellin signaling molecules., The Plant Cell, vol. 13 no. 3 (January, 2013), pp. 667-679 [abs].
- A Gómez Cadenas, R Zentella, TD Sutliff and TH Ho, Involvement of multiple cis-elements in the regulation of GA responsive promoters: Definition of a new cis-element in the Amy32b gene promoter of barley (Hordeum vulgare)., Physiologia Plantarum, vol. 112 no. 2 (January, 2013), pp. 211-216 [abs].