Katherine P. Ewing, Professor Emerita
|Office Location:|| Friedl Building 212, Cultual Anthropology Dept, Durham, NC 27708|
|Email Address: ||
|Web Page: || |
Ph.D. University of Chicago 1980
M.A. Boston University 1973
B.A. Tufts University 1971
- Religious Movements
- Psychological Anthropology
- Middle East
- South Asia
- Recent Publications
- K.P. Ewing. "Comment on Rebecca J. Lester’s "Brokering Authenticity: Borderline Personality Disorder and the Ethics of Care in an American Eating Disorder Clinic."." Current Anthropology vol. 50 no. 3 ( 2009).
- K.P. Ewing. "“Anthropology and the Pakistani National Imaginary.” Naveed Khan, ed. New Delhi: Routledge.." Beyond Crisis: Re-Evaluating Pakistan.. Edited
by Naveeda Khan. (2009).
- K.P. Ewing and Marguerite M. Hoyler. "Being Muslim and American: South Asian Muslim youth and the war on terror." Being and Belonging: Muslims in the US since 9/11. Edited
by K.P. Ewing. (2008): 80-103. [abs]
- Katherine Pratt Ewing. Stolen Honor: Stigmatizing Muslim Men in Berlin. Stanford University Press, May, 2008.
- K.P. Ewing. "Review of Anthropology and Social Theory: Culture, Power, and the Acting Subject by Sherry B. Ortner.." American Anthropologist vol. 110 ( 2008.).