- Contact Info:
- Office Hours:
- Spring 2019 office hours
Tuesday and Thursday 11:30am-12:30pm
- Ph.D. Princeton University, 2010
- BA Harvard University, 2000
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current Ph.D. Students
- Recent Publications
- Gellen, K. "Stimmung, sound, and space in Robert Musil's "die versuchung der stillen Veronika"." Seminar a Journal of Germanic Studies 54.3
(September, 2018): 328-349.
- Gellen, K. "“One Should Have Two Homelands”: Discord and Hope in Soma Morgenstern’s Sparks in the Abyss." Religions 8.2
(February, 2017): 26-26.
- Gellen, K. "Kafka, Pro and Contra: Günther Anders' Holocaust Book." Kafka and the Universal. Ed. Cools, A; Liska, V. de Gruyter,
- Gellen, K. "Noises Off: Cinematic Sound in Kafka's "The Burrow"." Mediamorphosis: Kafka and the Moving Image. Wallflower Press,
- Gellen, K. "Indexing identity: Fritz Lang's M." Modernism/Modernity 22.3Johns Hopkins University Press,
(January, 2015): 425-448.