Jungsang Kim, Professor of Computer and Electrical Engineering and Physics
Office Location: FCIEMAS 2519
Office Phone: 660-5258
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Page: http://mist.ee.duke.edu
Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
Experimental condensed matter physics
PhD, Stanford University, 1999
BS, Seoul National University, 1992
Teaching (Spring 2015):
- Ece 523.01, Quantum information science
- Hudson 222, MW 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
- Kim, Changsoon and Knoernschild, Caleb and Liu, Bin and Kim, Jungsang, Design and characterization of MEMS micromirrors for ion-trap quantum computation,
IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, vol. 13 no. 2
pp. 322 - 329 [JSTQE.2007.893561] [abs].
- McKay, K.S. and Lu, F.P. and Jungsang Kim and Changhyun Yi and Brown, A.S. and Hawkins, A.R., Band discontinuity measurements of the wafer bonded InGaAs/Si heterojunction,
Appl. Phys. Lett. (USA), vol. 90 no. 22
pp. 222111 - 1 [1.2745254] [abs].
- Kim, J. and Pau, S. and Ma, Z. and McLellan, H.R. and Gates, J.V. and Kornblit, A. and Slusher, R.E. and Jopson, R.M. and Kang, I. and Dinu, M., System design for large-scale ion trap quantum information processor,
Quantum Inf. Comput. (USA), vol. 5 no. 7
pp. 515 - 37 [abs].
- Kim, J. and Nuzman, C.J. and Kumar, B. and Lieuwen, D.F. and Kraus, J.S. and Weiss, A. and Lichtenwalner, C.P. and Papazian, A.R. and Frahm, R.E. and Basavanhally, N.R. and Ramsey, D.A. and Aksyuk, V.A. and Pardo, F. and Simon, M.E. and Lifton, V. and Chan, H.B. and Haueis, M. and Gasparyan, A. and Shea, H.R. and Arney, S. and Bolle, C.A. and Kolodner, P.R. and Ryf, R. and Neilson, D.T. and Gates, J.V., 1100 × 1100 port MEMS-based optical crossconnect with 4-dB maximum loss,
IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, vol. 15 no. 11
pp. 1537 - 1539 [LPT.2003.818653] [abs].
- Kim, J. and Somani, S. and Yamamoto, Y., Nonclassical Light from Semiconductor Lasers and LEDs
(2001), Springer-Verlag .
- Kim, Jungsang and Takeuchi, Shigeki and Yamamoto, Yoshihisa and Hogue, Henry H., Multiphoton detection using visible light photon counter,
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 74 no. 7
pp. 902 - 904 [1.123404] [abs].
- Kim, J. and Benson, O. and Kan, H. and Yamamoto, Y., Single-photon turnstile device,
Nature, vol. 397 no. 6719
pp. 500 - 503  [abs].
- Takeuchi, Shigeki and Kim, Jungsang and Yamamoto, Yoshihisa and Hogue, Henry H., Development of a high-quantum-efficiency single-photon counting system,
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 74 no. 8
pp. 1063 - [1.123482] .
- Oliver, W.D. and Kim, J. and Liu, R.C. and Yamamoto, Y., Hanbury Brown and Twiss-type experiment with electrons,
Science (USA), vol. 284 no. 5412
pp. 299 - 304  [abs].