Maiken Mikkelsen, Nortel Networks Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Physics and Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
Office Location: 2509 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: 660-0185
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: https://mikkelsen.pratt.duke.edu
Experimental condensed matter physics
Ph.D., University of California at Santa Barbara, 2009
MA, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2007
BS, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2004
- Stewart, JW; Akselrod, GM; Smith, DR; Mikkelsen, MH, Toward Multispectral Imaging with Colloidal Metasurface Pixels.,
Advanced Materials, vol. 29 no. 6
(February, 2017) [doi] [abs].
- Huang, J; Hoang, TB; Ming, T; Kong, J; Mikkelsen, MH, Temporal and spatial valley dynamics in two-dimensional semiconductors probed via Kerr rotation,
Physical Review B, vol. 95 no. 7
(February, 2017) [doi] .
- Akselrod, GM; Weidman, MC; Li, Y; Argyropoulos, C; Tisdale, WA; Mikkelsen, MH, Efficient Nanosecond Photoluminescence from Infrared PbS Quantum Dots Coupled to Plasmonic Nanoantennas,
ACS Photonics, vol. 3 no. 10
pp. 1741-1746 [doi] .
- Ge, W; Hoang, TB; Mikkelsen, MH; Stiff-Roberts, AD, RIR-MAPLE deposition of plasmonic silver nanoparticles,
Applied Physics A, vol. 122 no. 9
(September, 2016) [doi] .
- Hoang, TB; Mikkelsen, MH, Broad electrical tuning of plasmonic nanoantennas at visible frequencies,
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 108 no. 18
pp. 183107-183107 [doi] .