Maiken Mikkelsen, Nortel Networks Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Physics and Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
Office Location: 2509 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
Office Phone: 660-0185
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: https://mikkelsen.pratt.duke.edu
Experimental condensed matter physics
Ph.D., University of California at Santa Barbara, 2009
MA, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2007
BS, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2004
Teaching (Fall 2016):
- Physics 320l.001, Optics and photonics
- Physics 205, WF 01:25 PM-02:40 PM
- Physics 320l.01l, Optics and photonics
- Teer 212, M 01:25 PM-04:25 PM
- GM Akselrod, J Huang, TB Hoang, PT Bowen, L Su, DR Smith and MH Mikkelsen, Large-Area Metasurface Perfect Absorbers from Visible to Near-Infrared.,
Advanced materials (Deerfield Beach, Fla.), vol. 27 no. 48
pp. 8028-8034 [doi] [abs].
- GM Akselrod, T Ming, C Argyropoulos, TB Hoang, Y Lin, X Ling, DR Smith, J Kong and MH Mikkelsen, Leveraging Nanocavity Harmonics for Control of Optical Processes in 2D Semiconductors.,
Nano letters, vol. 15 no. 5
pp. 3578-3584 [doi] [abs].
- A Baron, TB Hoang, C Fang, MH Mikkelsen and DR Smith, Ultrafast self-action of surface-plasmon polaritons at an air/metal interface,
Physical Review B, vol. 91 no. 19
(May, 2015) [doi] .
- A Yang, TB Hoang, M Dridi, C Deeb, MH Mikkelsen, GC Schatz and TW Odom, Real-time tunable lasing from plasmonic nanocavity arrays,
Nature Communications, vol. 6
pp. 6939-6939 [doi] .
- P Kolchin, N Pholchai, MH Mikkelsen, J Oh, S Ota, MS Islam, X Yin and X Zhang, Correction to High Purcell Factor Due to Coupling of a Single Emitter to a Dielectric Slot Waveguide,
Nano Letters, vol. 15 no. 4
pp. 2763-2763 [doi] .