Albert M. Chang, Professor
Office Location: 2316 FFSC
Office Phone: 919-660-2596
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Page: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~yingshe
Experimental condensed matter physics
- Fabio Altomare and A.M. Chang, One-Dimensional Superconductivity in Nanowires,
in One-Dimensional Superconductivity in Nanowires
(April, 2013), Wiley-VCH [abs].
- Hao Zhang, Phillip M. Wu, and A.M. Chang, Quasibound states and evidence for a spin-1 Kondo effect in asymmetric quantum point contacts,
Phys. Rev. B, vol. 88
pp. 075311 [abs].
- A.M. Chang, Hao Zhang, L.N. Pfeiffer, and K.W. West, Fabrication of Submicron Devices on the (011) Cleave Surface of a Cleaved-Edge-Overgrowth GaAs/AlGaAs Crystal,
Applied Physics Letters, vol. 100
pp. 123106 [abs].
- P.M. Wu, P. Li, and A.M. Chang, Evidence for the Formation of Quasi-Bound-State in an Asymmetrical Quantum Point Contact,
Physical Review B, vol. 85
pp. 085305 [abs].
- Peng Li, Phillip M. Wu, Yuriy Bromze, Ivan , Gleb Finkelstein, and A.M. Chang, Switching Currents Limited by a Single Phase Slip Limited in 1-Dimensional Superconducting Al Nanowires,
Physical Review Letters, vol. 107
pp. 137004 [e137004] [abs].
- Current Ph.D. Students
- Postdocs Mentored
- Fabio Altomare (October 15, 2004 - April 30, 2006)
- Zaili Fang (February 10, 2004 - February 10, 2006)
- Limin Cao (November 1, 2003 - September 30, 2006)