Albert M. Chang, Professor
Office Location: 2316 FFSC
Office Phone: 919-660-2596
Email Address: email@example.com
Web Page: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~yingshe
Experimental condensed matter physics
Ph.D., Princeton University, 1983
B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1977
Teaching (Spring 2016):
- Physics 764.01, Quantum mechanics
- Physics 299, TuTh 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
- AM Chang, Chiral Luttinger Liquids at the Fractional Quantum Hall Edge,
Proceedings of the Centennial OCPA conference
(October, 2015) .
- AM Chang, The Fractional Quantum Hall Effect: Experimental Aspects,
in THE QUANTUM HALL EFFECT, edited by RE Prange and SM Girvin
(October, 2015), Springer Verlag .
- AM Chang, The Hall Effect in Quantum Wires,
in Electronic Structure and Properties of Semiconductors, edited by W Schroter, vol. 4
(October, 2015), VCH Verlagsgesellshaft .
- AM Chang, Novel Phenomena in Small Individual and Coupled Quantum Dots,
in ELECTRON TRANSPORT IN QUANTUM DOTS, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, edited by JP Bird
(October, 2015), Kluwer Academic Publishers [abs].
- A Bove, F Altomare, N Kundtz, AM Chang, YJ Cho, X Liu and J Furdyna, A novel technique to make Ohmic contact to a buried two-dimensional electron gas in a molecular-beam-epitaxy grown GaAs/Al0.3Ga0.7As heterostructure with Mn δ-doping
(October, 2015), Cornell University Library .
- Current Ph.D. Students
- Postdocs Mentored
- Fabio Altomare (October 15, 2004 - April 30, 2006)
- Zaili Fang (February 10, 2004 - February 10, 2006)
- Limin Cao (November 1, 2003 - September 30, 2006)