Chris Pollard, Entered 2009/10
Office Location: 288 Physics
Office Phone: 919-660-2578
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experimental high energy physics
BS, Yale University, 2009
Research Categories: High Energy Physics, Top Physics, Exotic Physics, Vector Boson Scattering
ttbar Resonances, Exotics for the Phase II Upgrade, Vector Boson Scattering for the Phase II Upgrade
Research Description: I currently work on searches for high mass resonances which decay to top-antitop pairs in the ATLAS collaboration. I have contributed to analyses in the dilepton and boosted lepton+jets channels, with particular interest in leptonically-decaying tops.
I am also heavily involved in physics feasibility studies for the phase II ATLAS upgrade.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Performance assumptions based on full simulation for an upgraded ATLAS detector at a High-Luminosity LHC
(September 30, 2013)  .
- K. Agashe, et al., Warped Extra Dimensional Benchmarks for Snowmass 2013
(Preprint, September 30, 2013)  .
- C. Degrande, et al., Studies of Vector Boson Scattering And Triboson Production with DELPHES Parametrized Fast Simulation for Snowmass 2013
(Preprint, September 28, 2013)  .
- ATLAS Collaboration, Studies of Vector Boson Scattering And Triboson Production with an Upgraded ATLAS Detector at a High-Luminosity LHC
(June 30, 2013)  .
- ATLAS Collaboration, Studies of Sensitivity to New Dilepton and Ditop Resonances with an Upgraded ATLAS Detector at a High-Luminosity LHC
(February 14, 2013)  .