Chung Ting Ke, Entered 2010/11
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experimental condensed matter physics
MS, National Chiao Tung University, 2007
BS, National Central University, 2005
Research Categories: Condensed Matter Physics, Low temperature Physics
Dissipation environment, Kondo effect, graphene Josephson junction
Research Description: My current study focus on the dissipation system coupling to quantum dot system. The main idea is coupling the dissipative bath to quantum dot and study the transport property at ~10 mK range. Under the dissipative environment, electron tunneling will be highly suppressed. One of interesting topic is to study the Kondo enhancement competing to dissipation tunneling process.
Furthermore, a high dissipation sample may undergo a phase transition when r is reaching to one over quantum conductance h/(e^2). We are interesting in exploring the phase diagram around this point.
- Jinghua Li, Chung-Ting Ke, Kaihui Liu, Pan Li, Sihang Liang, Gleb Finkelstein, Feng Wang, Jie Liu, Importance of diameter control on selective synthesis of semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes,
(August, 2014) [nn503265g] .
- Li Zhao, Kuo-Wei Yeh, Sistla Muralidhara Rao, Tzu-Wen Huang, Phillip Wu, Wei-Hsiang Chao, Chung-Ting Ke, Cheng-En Wu, Maw-Kuen Wu, Anisotropic dielectric and ferroelectric response of multiferroic LiCu2O2 in magnetic field,
(January, 2012) .
- Rao, S. M.; Mok, B. H. ; Ling, M. C. ; Ke, C. T. ; Chen, T. C. ; Tsai, I.-M. ; Lin, Y.-L. ; Liu, H. L. ; Chen, C. L. ; Hsu, F. C. ; Huang, T. W. ; Wu, T. B. ; Wu, M. K., Convective solution transport — An improved technique for the growth of big crystals of the superconducting α-FeSe using KCl as solvent, vol. 110
pp. 113919- 113919-6 [freeabs_all.jsp], [doi] [abs].
- Wei-Hsiang Chaoa, Kuo-Wei Yehb, Ta-Kun Chen, Chi-Liang Chen, Li Zhao, Chung-Chieh Chang, Tzu-Wen Huang, Chung-Ting Ke, Mau-Kuen Wub, Characterization of multiferroic LiTMxCu2−xO2 (TM=Ni and Zn) single crystals,
Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 72
pp. 601-603, Pergamon [S002236971000346X] .
- Li Zhao, Kuo-Wei Yeh, Sistla Muralidhara Rao, Tzu-Wen Huang, Phillip Wu, Wei-Hsiang Chao, Chung-Ting Ke, Cheng-En Wu, Maw-Kuen Wu, Uncover Exotic Spin Structure in Multiferroic LiCu2O2 via Anisotropic Dielectric and Ferroelectric Responses in Magnetic Field,
(April, 2011)  .