Chung-Ting Ke, Entered 2010/11
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experimental condensed matter physics
MS, National Chiao Tung University, 2007
BS, National Central University, 2005
Research Categories: Condensed Matter Physics, Low temperature Physics
Environment Coulomb blockade, Luttinger liquid
Research Description: My interests are in the strong coupling and low temperature physics. The electron-electron coupling may induce some critical physics properties which have critical point transition. This phenomena so called phase transition. Under small dimension and low temperature, the quantum behavior will reveal and, at transition point, it is quantum phase transition. A lot of interesting physics phenomena happen around this point. So, we are discovering new physics around the transition point.
- Li Zhao, Kuo-Wei Yeh, Sistla Muralidhara Rao, Tzu-Wen Huang, Phillip Wu, Wei-Hsiang Chao, Chung-Ting Ke, Cheng-En Wu, Maw-Kuen Wu, Anisotropic dielectric and ferroelectric response of multiferroic LiCu2O2 in magnetic field,
(January, 2012) .
- Rao, S. M.; Mok, B. H. ; Ling, M. C. ; Ke, C. T. ; Chen, T. C. ; Tsai, I.-M. ; Lin, Y.-L. ; Liu, H. L. ; Chen, C. L. ; Hsu, F. C. ; Huang, T. W. ; Wu, T. B. ; Wu, M. K., Convective solution transport — An improved technique for the growth of big crystals of the superconducting α-FeSe using KCl as solvent, vol. 110
pp. 113919- 113919-6 [freeabs_all.jsp], [doi] [abs].
- Wei-Hsiang Chaoa, Kuo-Wei Yehb, Ta-Kun Chen, Chi-Liang Chen, Li Zhao, Chung-Chieh Chang, Tzu-Wen Huang, Chung-Ting Ke, Mau-Kuen Wub, Characterization of multiferroic LiTMxCu2−xO2 (TM=Ni and Zn) single crystals,
Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 72
pp. 601-603, Pergamon [S002236971000346X] .
- Li Zhao, Kuo-Wei Yeh, Sistla Muralidhara Rao, Tzu-Wen Huang, Phillip Wu, Wei-Hsiang Chao, Chung-Ting Ke, Cheng-En Wu, Maw-Kuen Wu, Uncover Exotic Spin Structure in Multiferroic LiCu2O2 via Anisotropic Dielectric and Ferroelectric Responses in Magnetic Field,
(April, 2011)  .
- Ta-Kun Chen, Jiu-Yong Luo, Chung-Ting Ke, Hsian-Hong Chang, Tzu-Wen Huang, Kuo-Wei Yeh, Chung-Chieh Chang, Po-Chun Hsu, Chun-Te Wu, Ming-Jye Wang and Mau-Kuen Wu, Low-temperature fabrication of superconducting FeSe thin films by pulsed laser deposition,
Thin Solid Film
(December, 2010) .