Chris Varghese, Entered 2010/11
Office Location: 094 Physics
Office Phone: (919) 660-2549
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonlinear dynamics and complex systems
MS, Mississippi State University, 2010
B.Tech, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2008
Research Categories: Complex Networks
- C. Varghese, R. Durrett, Spatial networks evolving to reduce length
(Submitted, July, 2014) (arXiv:1407.4330.)  .
- C. Varghese, R. Durrett, Phase Transitions in the Quadratic Contact Process on Complex Networks,
Phys. Rev. E, vol. 87 no. 6
pp. 8 [PhysRevE.87.062819], [doi] .
- C. Varghese, M. A. Novotny, Quantum Transport through Fully Connected Bethe Lattices,
Int. J. Mod. Phys. C, vol. 23 no. 8
pp. 10 [doi] [abs].
- R. Durrett, J.P. Gleeson, A. Lloyd, P.J. Mucha, F. Shi, D. Sivakoff, J. Socolar, C. Varghese, Graph fission in an evolving voter model,
(2012) [1200709109.abstract] .
- S. Boettcher, C. Varghese, M. A. Novotny, Quantum Transport through Hierarchical Structures,
Phys. Rev. E, vol. 83 no. 4
pp. 041106, American Physical Society [e041106], [doi] .