Le Luo, Entered 2002/03
Office Location: 151 Physics
Office Phone: 919-660-2515
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Page: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~leluo/
Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
MA in Physics, Duke University, 2005
MS in Optics, Peking University, 2002
BS in Physics, Sun Yat-sen University, 1999
- L. Luo, B. Clancy, J. Joseph, J. Kinast, and J. E.
Thomas, Measurement of the Entropy and Critical Temperature of a
Strongly Interacting Fermi Gas,
Physical Review Letters
- J.Joseph, B.Clancy, Le Luo, J.Kinast, A.Turlapov, J.E.Thomas, Sound propagation in a Fermi gas near a Feshbach resonance,
Physical Review Letters, 98,170401
- L.Luo, B Clancy, J Joseph, J Kinast, A Turlapov and
J E Thomas, Evaporative cooling of unitary Fermi gas mixtures in
New Journal of Physics 8,(213)
- Guo HC, Jiang HB, Luo L, et al., Two-photon polymerization of gratings by interference of a femtosecond laser pulse,
CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS 374 (3-4): 381-384
(June, 2003) .
- Luo L, Li C, Wang D, et al., Pulse-parameter dependence of the configuration characteristics of a micro-structure in fused SiO2 induced by femtosecond laser pulses,
APPLIED PHYSICS A 74 (4): 497-501
(April, 2002) .