Jack Knight, Frederic Cleaveland Professor of Polital Science and Law
- Contact Info:
|Office Location:|| 301G Perkins Library|
|Office Phone:|| (919) 660-4352 |
|Email Address: ||
Teaching (Summer1 2013):
- LAW 553JS.01, THESIS RESEARCH AND DESIGN
- TBA, -
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- Jack Knight, How Do Courts Establish and Maintain Legitimacy?,
in Oxford Handbook of the Law and Judiciary, edited by Lee Epstein and Stefanie Lindquist
(2013), Oxford University Press .
- Jack Knight, Legitimacy,
in Encyclopedia of Political Thought, edited by Michael Gibbons
(2013), Wiley-Blackwell .
- Jack Knight and Lee Epstein, Reconsidering Judicial Preferences,
Annual Review of Political Science
- Jack Knight and James Johnson, The Priority of Democracy: Political Consequences of Pragmatism
(September, 2011), Princeton University Press/Russell Sage Foundation Press .
- Jack Knight, Five Questions,
in Five Questions on Pragmatism, edited by James Johnson
(2011), Aotomatic Press/VIP .