Jack Knight, Chair and Frederic Cleaveland Professor of Law and Political Science
- Contact Info:
|Office Location:|| 204J Gross Hall|
|Office Phone:|| (919) 613-8551 |
|Email Address: ||
Teaching (Spring 2014):
- LAW 717.01, COMP CONSTITUTIONAL DESIGN
- Law School 3171, Tu 09:00 AM-10:50 AM
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- Jack Knight, How Do Courts Establish and Maintain Legitimacy?,
in Oxford Handbook of the Law and Judiciary, edited by Lee Epstein and Stefanie Lindquist
(2013), Oxford University Press .
- Jack Knight and Lee Epstein, Reconsidering Judicial Preferences,
Annual Review of Political Science
- Jack Knight and James Johnson, The Priority of Democracy: Political Consequences of Pragmatism
(September, 2011), Princeton University Press/Russell Sage Foundation Press .
- Jack Knight, Five Questions,
in Five Questions on Pragmatism, edited by James Johnson
(2011), Aotomatic Press/VIP .
- Jack Knight and Mitu Gulati, Talking Judges,
Duke Law Journal