Kim F CurtisClick here for a printer-ready version, or
download as a PDF file.
|326 Perkins Lib
Durham, NC 27708
| +1 919 660 4310 (office)
|PhD||University of Massachusetts, Amherst||1991|
|BA||San Francisco State University||1979|
- Professional Service
- K.F. Curtis, Our Sense of the Real: Aesthetic Experience and Arendtian Politics
(1999), Ithaca: Cornell University Press.
Chapters in Books
- K.F. Curtis, "Multicultural Education and Arendtian Conservatism: Memory, Historical Injury and Our Sense of the Common",
in Preserving Our Common World: Essays on Hannah Arendt and Education, edited by Mordechai Gordon
(2001), Boulder, Colorado: Westview Press.
- K.F. Curtis, "Aesthetic Foundations of Democratic Politics in the Work of Hannah Arendt",
in Hannah Arendt and the Meaning of Politics, edited by Craig Calhoun and John McGowan
(1997), Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
- K.F. Curtis, Rapture and Rupture: Ruminations on Enclave Politics, Political Oblivion, and the Need for Recognition in the Early Women's Liberation Movement,
(final stages of review).
- K.F. Curtis, "Aesthetic Experience and the Public Sphere",
in Zwischen Forum and Basar
(2001), Graz, Austria: Forum Stadpark.
- K.F. Curtis, "Free Speech Under Attack",
The News & Observer
(October 24, 2001).
Last modified: 2008/07/31