Click here for a printer-ready
version, or download as a PDF file.
- Viego, A. Dead Subjects: Toward a Politics of Loss in Latino Studies. Duke University Press, 2007.
Articles in a Journal
- Viego, A. "LatinX and the neurologization of self." Cultural Dynamics 29:3 (August, 2017): 160-176. [doi] [abs]
- Viego, A. "The Madness of Curing." Feminist Formations Dossier on Robyn Wiegman's Object Lessons25:3 (Winter, 2013): 154-59. [abs]
- Viego, A. "The Nightgown." Cr: the New Centennial Review Psychoanalysis and Race13:3 (2013): 29-51. [doi] [abs]
- Viego, A. "The life of the undead: Biopower, Latino anxiety and the epidemiological paradox." Women & Performance: a Journal of Feminist Theory 19:2 (January, 2009): 131-147. [doi] [abs]
- Viego, A. "Hysterical Ties, Chicano/a Amnesia and the Sinthomestiza Subject." Aztlán: a Journal of Chicano Studies (2008).
- Viego, A. "The Unconscious of Latino/a Studies." Latino Studies 1:2 (July, 2003).
- Antonio Viego,. "The Place of Gay Male Chicano Literature in Queer Chicana/o Cultural Work." Discourse 21:3 (March, 2000).
Articles in a Collection
- Viego, A. "Wounded Chicana Cartographies." Mapping Latina/o Studies: An Interdisciplinary Reader Ed. Valdivia, AN; Garcia, M. Peter Lang International Academic Publishers,
- Viego, A. "The Place of Gay Male Chicano Literature in Queer Chicana/o Cultural Work." Gay Latino Studies: A Critical Reader Ed. Hames-Garcia, M; Martinez, EJ. Duke University Press,
- Viego, A, "Review of "Appropriating Blackness: Performance and the Politics of Authenticity" by E. Patrick Johnson". Glq: a Journal of Lesbian and Gay Studies 11:1 (July, 2015): 135-138.
- Viego, A, "Review of "The Puerto Rican Syndrome" by Patricia Gherovici". Latino Studies 3 (July, 2015): 165-169.