Latino/a Studies, Queer/Lesbian/Gay Studies,
Twentieth Century American Literatures, Critical Race
Theory, Chicana Feminist Theory, Comparative
Ethnicities, Psychoanalytic Theory
- Recent Papers, Books and Preprints
- Viego, A, LatinX and the neurologization of self,
Cultural Dynamics, vol. 29 no. 3
pp. 160-176 [doi] [abs].
- Viego, A, Review of "Appropriating Blackness: Performance and the Politics of Authenticity" by E. Patrick Johnson,
Glq: a Journal of Lesbian and Gay Studies, vol. 11 no. 1
pp. 135-138, Duke University Press.
- Viego, A, Review of "The Puerto Rican Syndrome" by Patricia Gherovici,
Latino Studies, vol. 3
pp. 165-169, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Viego, A, The Madness of Curing, Dossier on Robyn Wiegman's Object Lessons, edited by Zahid R. Chaudhary,
Feminist Formations, vol. 25 no. 3
pp. 154-59, The Johns Hopkins University Press [abs].
- Viego, A, The Nightgown, Psychoanalysis and Race, edited by Lydia Kerr,
Cr: the New Centennial Review, vol. 13 no. 3
pp. 29-51, Johns Hopkins University Press [doi] [abs].