Click here for a printer-ready
version, or download as a PDF file.
- Furtado, GP. Documentary Filmmaking in Contemporary Brazil: Cinematic Archives of the Present. Oxford University Press, USA, January, 2019: 280 pages. [abs]
Articles in a Journal
- Furtado, GP. "Remembering objects in the essay film: Andrés di Tella as heir, archaeologist and collector." New Cinemas: Journal of Contemporary Film 13:2 (September, 2015): 123-138. [doi]
- Furtado, GP. "The borders of sense: Revisiting iracema, uma transa amazonica (1974)." Journal of Latin American Cultural Studies 22:4 (December, 2013): 399-415. [doi] [abs]
Articles in a Collection
- Furtado, GP. "Where are the “people”?: The politics of the virtual and the ordinary in contemporary Brazilian documentaries." Latin American Documentary Film in the New Millennium. Palgrave Macmillan US,
January, 2016, 115-131. [doi]
- G.P. Furtado. "Where are the "People?": The Politics of the Virtual and the Ordinary in Contemporary Brazilian Documentaries." Latin American Documentary Film in the New Millennium Ed. Michael Lazzara and Lupe Arenillas. Palgrave Press,
- G.P. Furtado. "A Living Cinema: Notes on Eduardo Coutinho." available at http://www.panoramas.pitt.edu/content/living-cinema-notes-eduardo-coutinho-1933-2014
Panoramas, University of Pittsburgh . February 25, 2014
- Furtado, G. "A Living Cinema: Notes on Eduardo Coutinho (1933-2014)." Panoramas (October, 2016).