Click here for a printer-ready
version, or download as a PDF file.
- Florand, L. A Wish Upon Jasmine. Laura Florand, September, 2015: 322 pages. [abs]
- Florand, L. Once Upon a Rose. January, 2015.
- Florand, L. Shadowed Heart. December, 2014.
- Florand, L. Sun-Kissed. Laura Florand, May, 2014: 226 pages.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Temptation. January, 2014.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Heart. Kensington Publishing, December, 2013.
- with Kat Martin, Linda Lael Miller. When December Comes. Kensington Publishing, October, 2013.
- Florand, LM; Martin, K; Miller, LL. No Place Like Home. Kensington Publishing, October, 2013.
- Florand, L. Snow-Kissed. September, 2013.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Touch. Kensington Publishing, August, 2013.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Rose. April, 2013.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Kiss. Kensington Publishing, January, 2013.
- Florand, L. The Chocolate Thief. Kensington Publishing, July, 2012.
- Martin, D; Ridgway, C; Florand, L. Kiss the Bride. Kensington Publishing Corp., April, 2012: 320 pages.
- Florand, L. Blame It on Paris (new edition). Tor Forge Books., May, 2010.
- Florand, L. Blame It on Paris. Forge Books, October, 2006.
Articles in a Journal
- Florand, LM. "Ori Tahiti: Heartbeat of a People." Dance Voice (December, 2003): 10-11.
- "Cultural Transitions: Ways to Overcome the Overseas Helplessness Syndrome." Transitions Abroad 26:4 (January, 2003): 54.
- Florand, LM. "Stop Ethnocentrism!: A Case for Armchair Multiculturalism." Transitions Abroad 26:2 (2003): 55-56.
- Florand, L. "Monolingualism: It Can Be Cured…Learning a Language as an Adult is Actually Fun." Transitions Abroad 26:6 (2003): 44-44.
- Florand, LM. "Cultural Transitions: Ways to Overcome the Overseas Helplessness Syndrome." Transitions Abroad 26:4 (2003): 54-54.
Articles in a Collection
- Florand, L. "The Heart of the Dance." 30 Days in the South Pacific Ed. Reilly, SO; Reilly, JO; Habegger, L. Travelers’ Tales,
- Florand, L. "Drown the Snail." The World is a Kitchen. Travlers’ Tales,
- "The Heart of the Dance." 30 Days in the South Pacific Ed. Sean O’Reilly, James O’Reilly, and Larry Habegger. Travelers' Tales,
- Florand, L. "Spies, Salads, Old Cars and French In-Laws." Travelers’ Tales Provence. Travelers’ Tales,
- Florand, L. "Red Wines and Rednecks." Adventures in Wine: True Stories of Vineyards and Vintages Around the World Ed. Elkjer, T. Travelers’ Tales,
- Florand, L. "Making the Most of Being Overseas." Work Abroad: The Complete Guide Ed. Hubbs, C. 4th edition.Transitions Abroad Publishing,
- Florand, L. "Aux Galeries Lafayette: Classroom Activity." De L’Aide: Directory of Elementary Language Activities for Instructors at Duke . Fall, 2001
Translation in a Journal
- with Cecilia Castro-Lee, trans. Collection of contemporary Spanish poems, see author's comments for specific poems. FDU Literary Review: Literature of Democratic Spain 36.3Fairleigh Dickinson University,
(Spring, 1993). [author's comments]