Cultural and Literary Connections between Italy and German-speaking Countries, Modernism, Translation Studies, Jewish Studies, and Issues of Identity, (especially as they relate to modern Italian literature).
- Recent Papers, Books and Preprints
- Ziolkowski, S, Kafka's Italian Progeny
(2020), University of Toronto Press.
- Ziolkowski, S, Kafka Transformed (Review of Kafka’s Konundrum for Public Books),
- Ziolkowski, S, Names, Mediation, and Italian Literature in Emilia Galotti: From Dante’s Galeotto to Lessing’s Galotti,
Lessing Yearbook, vol. XLIII
- Ziolkowski, SE, The ends of an empire: Pier antonio quarantotti gambini's il cavallo Tripoli and joseph roth's radetzkymarsch,
Comparative Literature Studies, vol. 52 no. 2
pp. 349-378 [abs].
- Ziolkowski, S, Dreams and Ambiguity on Svevo’s European Stage: La rigenerazione and A Midsummer Night’s Dream,
in "Oh Mio Vecchio William!” Italo Svevo and His Shakespeare, edited by DiBiase, C