Ahern Dodson, Jennifer
- Ahern Dodson, J. "Supporting Faculty as Writers Supports Students." Inside Higher Ed, July, 2022.
Giugni, Astrid A.
- Giugni, AA. "“We ought to obey God rather then men”: John Rogers’s millenarian hermeneutics and legal reform in 1653." The Seventeenth Century 37.3 (May, 2022): 371-390. [doi]
LeJacq, Seth S
- LeJacq, SS. "“O My Poor Arse, My Arse Can Best Tell”: Surgeons, Ordinary Witnesses, and the Sodomitical Body in Georgian Britain." Journal of the History of Sexuality 31.2 (May, 2022): 137-168. [doi]
- Moskovitz, C; Hall, S; Pemberton, M. "Common Misconceptions about Text Recycling in Scientific Writing." American Institute of Biological Sciences, October, 2022. [doi] [abs]
Quirici, Marion L
- Tupetz, A; Quirici, M; Sultana, M; Hoque, KI; Stewart, KA; Landry, M. "Exploring the intersection of critical disability studies, humanities and global health through a case study of scarf injuries in Bangladesh.." Medical Humanities 48.2 (June, 2022): 169-176. [doi] [abs]
- Finkenstaedt-Quinn, SA; Gere, AR; Dowd, JE; Thompson, RJ; Halim, AS; Reynolds, JA; Schiff, LA; Flash, P; Shultz, GV. "Postsecondary Faculty Attitudes and Beliefs about Writing-Based Pedagogies in the STEM Classroom.." Cbe Life Sciences Education 21.3 (September, 2022): ar54. [doi] [abs]
- Wesolowski, K. Capoeira Connections A Memoir in Motion. University of Florida Press, January, 2023 (304 pages pp.). [abs]