Ahern Dodson, Jennifer
- Ahern Dodson, J; Reisinger, D. "Moving beyond corrective feedback: (Re)engaging with student writing in L2 through audio response.." Journal of Response to Writing 3.1 (2017): 129-152.
- Dufour, M; Ahern Dodson, J. "Good Writers Always Follow My Rules." Bad Ideas about Writing.
Edited by Ball, C; Loewe, D. 2017.
- Bocci, P. "Tangles of Care: Killing Goats to Save Tortoises on the Galápagos Islands." Cultural Anthropology 32.3 (August, 2017): 424-449. [doi]
Dimpfl, Michael D.
- Dimpfl, M. "Micro(bial) management: everyday cleanliness and the divisive power of hygienic worries." Cultural Geographies 25.1 (January, 2018): 201-216. [doi]
Holtzman, Benjamin I
- Holtzman, B. "“I Am Not Co-op!”: The Struggle over Middle-Class Housing in 1970s New York." Journal of Urban History (June, 2017): 009614421771475-009614421771475. [doi]
- Kalman-Lamb, N. "Whiteness and Hockey in Canada: Lessons from Semi-Structured
Interviews with Retired Professional Players." Hockey Challenging Canada's Game – Au-delà du sport national.
Edited by Ellison, J; Anderson, J. University of Ottawa Press April, 2018. [abs]
- Kalman-Lamb, N. Game Misconduct Injury, Fandom, and the Business of Sport. Fernwood Publishing, April, 2018 (192 pages pp.). [abs]
- Abdel-Shehid, G; Kalman-Lamb, N. "Complicating Gender, Sport, and Social Inclusion: The Case for Intersectionality." Social Inclusion 5.2 (2017): 159-162. [doi] [abs]
Klein, Alison J
- Klein, A. Anglophone Literature of Caribbean Indenture The Seductive Hierarchies of Empire. Palgrave Macmillan, November, 2018 (258 pages pp.). [abs]
Maxwell, Leslie C
- Maxwell, LC. "Some May Be Infinite." Fourth Genre: Explorations in Nonfiction 19.2 (October, 2017).
- Maxwell, LC. "Home-Grown Lessons." Meredith College, February, 2017.
- Maxwell, LC. "“part of a little counterculture”: An Interview with Musician Turned Writer Nic Brown." North Carolina Literary Review (January, 2017): 44-53.
- Moskovitz, C. "Publisher Correction to: Text Recycling in Scientific Writing.." Science and Engineering Ethics (June, 2018). [doi] [abs]
- Moskovitz, C. "Text Recycling in Scientific Writing.." Science and Engineering Ethics (March, 2018). [doi] [abs]
- Hall, S; Moskovitz, C; Pemberton, MA. "Attitudes toward text recycling in academic writing across disciplines.." Accountability in Research 25.3 (January, 2018): 142-169. [doi] [abs]
- Moskovitz, C. "Volunteer expert readers: Drawing on the university community to provide professional feedback for engineering student writers." Advances in Engineering Education 6.1 (April, 2017): 1-31. [abs]
- Moskovitz, C. "Text recycling in health sciences research literature: a rhetorical perspective.." Research integrity and peer review 2.1 (January, 2017): 1. [doi] [abs]
- Rego, M. "Unadvisable." Anthropology and Humanism 43.1 (June, 2018): 156-156. [doi]
- Mourad, TM; Mcnulty, AF; Liwosz, D; Tice, K; Abbott, F; Williams, GC; Reynolds, JA. "The Role of a Professional Society in Broadening Participation in Science: A National Model for Increasing Persistence." Bioscience 68.9 (September, 2018): 715-721. [doi]
- Mourad, TM; McNulty, AF; Liwosz, D; Tice, K; Abbott, F; Williams, GC; Reynolds, JA. "The Role of a Professional Society in Broadening Participation in Science: A National Model for Increasing Persistence." Bioscience (July, 2018). [doi]
- Dowd, JE; Thompson, RJ; Schiff, LA; Reynolds, JA. "Understanding the Complex Relationship between Critical Thinking and Science Reasoning among Undergraduate Thesis Writers.." Cbe Life Sciences Education 17.1 (January, 2018). [doi] [abs]
- Smith, R; Reynolds, J. "Breaking into science writing." Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 15.9 (November, 2017): 525-526. [doi]
Summers, Jesse S
- Summers, JS. "Post hoc ergo propter hoc : some benefits of rationalization." 20.sup1 (March, 2017): 21-36. [doi]
- Summers, JS. "Rationalizing our Way into Moral Progress." Ethical Theory and Moral Practice 20.1 (February, 2017): 93-104. [doi]
Thananopavarn, Susan B
- Thananopavarn, S. LatinAsian Cartographies History, Writing, and the National Imaginary. Rutgers University Press, March, 2018 (216 pages pp.). [abs]
- Thananopavarn, S. LatinAsian Cartographies: History, Writing, and the National Imaginary (Latinidad: Transnational Cultures in the United States). Rutgers University Press, January, 2018 (216 pages pp.). [abs]
Vidra, Rebecca L.
- Vidra, RL. "Finding Neutral Buoyancy: An Intersection of Ecology and Feminism through Innovative Pedagogy." Women's Studies Quarterly 45.1-2 (2017): 319-323. [doi]
- Wesolowski, K, Jogo de Corpo: Capoeira e Ancestralidade / Body Games: Capoeira and Ancestry, 2013. A film by Richard Pakleppa, Matthias Röhrig Assunção and Mestre Cobra Mansa. 87 min. Color. Distributed by Manganga Produções.. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology 21:3
Whitt, Matthew S.
- Whitt, MS. "Felon Disenfranchisement and Democratic Legitimacy." Social Theory and Practice 43.2 (2017): 283-311. [doi] [abs]