- A Wilson. The Intimate Economies of Bangkok: Tomboys, Tycoons, and Avon Ladies in The Global City. University of California,
February, 2004. [html]
- A Wilson. "Feminism: International and Global Institutions." The Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History July, 2014.
- A Wilson. "Bangkok, the Bubble City." Wounded Cities: Destruction and Reconstruction in a Globalized World. February, 2003.
- A Wilson. "Plural Economies and Gendered Resistance in Bangkok." On the Edges of Development: Cultural Interventions. Edited by J Foran and K-K Bhavnani and P Kurian and D Munshi. February, 2014.
- A Wilson. "Medical Tourism in Bangkok." Asian Biotech. Edited by A Ong and N Chen. February, 2014.
- A Wilson. "NGOs as Erotic Sites." Development, Sexual Rights and Global Governance. Edited by A Lind. February, 2014.
- A Wilson. "Urban Sexualities." Wiley Blackwell Companion to Urban Anthropology. Edited by D Nonini. February, forthcoming.
- A Wilson. "American Catalogues of Asian Brides." February, 1988.
- A Wilson. "The Transnational Geography of Sexual Rights." Truth Claims: Representation and Human Rights. Edited by M Bradley and P Petro. May, 2003: 251-265. [DukeSpace] [abs]
- A Wilson. "Diasporic Agents and Trans-Asian Flows in the Making of Asian Modernity: The Case of Thailand." Everyday Politics of the World Economy. Edited by JM Hobson and L Seabrooke. May, 2013: 160-176. [DukeSpace] [abs]
- A Wilson. "Intimacy: A Useful Concept for Global Analysis." The global and the intimate : feminism in our time. Edited by G Pratt and V Rosner. May, 2013: 31-56. [DukeSpace]
- "Diasporic agents and trans-Asian flows in the making of Asian modernity." Everyday Politics of the World Economy. Edited by Hobson & Seabrooke. 2007. [catalogue.asp] [Diasporic Agents 2007 pdf]
- A Wilson. "National Economy and Bodily Scales: Medical Tourism in Thailand." Body and Society Special Issue on Medical Migrations (February,
- A Wilson. "Anthropology and the Radical Philosophy of Antonio Negri and Michael Hardt." Focaal 64 (May,
2013): 3-15. [DukeSpace]
- A Wilson. "“Report: Lesbian Visibility and Sexual Rights at Beijing”." Signs 22 (January,
1996): 214-218. [DukeSpace]
- A Wilson. "The Empire of Direct Sales and the Making of Thai Entrepreneurs." Critique of Anthropology (January,
- A Wilson. "Sexuelle Gerechtigkeit und die globalisierungskritische Bewegung." Translation and reprint of "Sex at the Forum"
Luxembourg. 1 (January,
- A. Wilson. "Anthropology and the Political Philsophy of Hardt and Negri: Introduction." Focaal Special Theme Issue on Hardt & Negri (2012). [Wilson Focaal Introduction 2012]
- A Wilson. "Post-Fordist Desires: The Commodity Aesthetics of Bangkok Sex Shows." FEMINIST LEGAL STUDIES 18:1 (April,
December, 2009): 53-67. [Gateway.cgi], [doi] [abs]
- A Wilson. "The sacred geography of Bangkok's markets." INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF URBAN AND REGIONAL RESEARCH 32:3 (Fall,
2008): 631-642. [Gateway.cgi], [doi]
- A Wilson, "Nicole Constable, ROMANCE ON THE GLOBAL STAGE". American Anthropologist 106/4 (February, 2004).
- A Wilson, "Queer Isles: Review, Tom Boellstorff, THE GAY ARCHIPELEGO". GLQ 14:4 (February, 2008): 659-663.
Work in Progress
- A Wilson. Medical Tourism Project. February, 2014. [abs]
- A Wilson. Sexual Latitudes: The Erotic Life of Globalization. February, 2014. [abs]
- A Wilson. "Feminism in the space of the world social forum." Journal of International Women's Studies special issue on the World Social Forum8:3 (December,
- A Wilson. "Global Politics and the Feminist Question." ebr (electronic book review) (February,
- A Wilson. "Intra-Asian Circuits and the Problem of Global Queer." Conference Archives of the Sexualities, Genders & Rights in Asia 1st International Conference of Asian Queer Studies (February,
- A Wilson. "Queering Asia." Intersections 14 (February,
- A Wilson. "SEX AT THE FORUM: SEXUAL JUSTICE AND THE ALTER-GLOBALIZATION MOVEMENT." Scholar and the Feminist (Barnard) 7:3 (Summer,
2014). Summer, 2009
- A Wilson, Special Issue: Anthropology and the Radical Political Philosophy of Antonio Negri and Michael Hardt. Focaal (February,
2012). (Guest editor, Special Issue) [abs]
- A Wilson. "Patriarchy in Feminist Theory." Routledge International Encyclopedia of Women. Ed. C Kramarae and D Spender February, 2014: 1493-1497.
- A Wilson. "Thailand and Sex Tourism." The Palgrave Dictionary of Transnational History. Palgrave Macmillan,
February, 2005. (Encyclopedia Entry (brief))
- A. Wilson. "Feminism: International and Global Institutions and Networks." The Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History. Ed. Bonnie Smith Oxford,
forthcoming 2007. (Encyclopedia entry)