Martha Reeves, Sociology
|Office Location:|| 2016 Campus Drive|
|Office Phone:|| (919) 660-5696 |
|Email Address: ||
Teaching (Summer2 2015):
- Mms 390a.01, Duke-adm st abr (adv top)
- Tba, 12:00 AM-12:00 AM
Recent Publications (More Publications)
- Research Interests:
Dr. Reeves received her BA from the University of Montana, her MA from Truman State University, and her Ph.D. in human resources management and industrial relations from the University of Keele, United Kingdom. She has published articles on reward management, virtual teams, and appraisal systems and is the author of Suppressed, Forced Out and Fired (Greenwood Press, 2000), focusing on the mechanisms of gender discrimination at work.
- M. Reeves. "Business and Management Strategies in Healthcare." I was a contributor and consultant.
Business and Management Strategies in Healthcare (September,
- M. Reeves. "Leadership and Management in the Biopharmaceutical Industry." I was a contributor and consultant for this publication
Leadership and Management in the Biopharmaceutical Industry (August,
- M. Reeves. "21c Museum Hotels: A Company Breaking Branding and Product Conventions." The journal is expected to be published in the first quarter of 2015
Journal of Business to Consumer Marketing (Accepted, 2014).
- "Supply Chain Management in Sri Lanka." Female Entrepreneurship and the New Venture Creation. Edited by Dana Kariv. September, September, 2013: 174-180.
- M. Reeves. "Brand Partnerships as Joint Ventures: A comparison of Two Partnerships in the Small, Non-Profit Arena." Journal of Brand Management (2012). [abs]