Daniel P. Kiehart, Professor of Biology
- Contact Info:
Teaching (Fall 2022):
- Upgen 716s.02, Research
- Msrb iii 1125, F 04:30 PM-06:00 PM
- Office Hours:
- During Semesters (that I am not on leave) to be specified and by appointment arranged via email (email@example.com).
When school is not in session or during summer sessions, by appointment arranged via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania 1979
- Postdoctoral Fellow Johns Hopkins University Medical School (Thomas D. Pollard, Advisor) 1982
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania 1973
Cell and Molecular Biology
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- Allen, RL; George, AN; Miranda, E; Phillips, TM; Crawford, JM; Kiehart, DP; McClay, DR, Wound repair in sea urchin larvae involves pigment cells and blastocoelar cells.,
Developmental Biology, vol. 491
pp. 56-65 [doi] [abs].
- Moore, RP; Fogerson, SM; Tulu, US; Yu, JW; Cox, AH; Sican, MA; Li, D; Legant, WR; Weigel, AV; Crawford, JM; Betzig, E; Kiehart, DP, Superresolution microscopy reveals actomyosin dynamics in medioapical arrays.,
Molecular Biology of the Cell, vol. 33 no. 11
pp. ar94 [doi] [abs].
- Sallee, JL; Crawford, JM; Singh, V; Kiehart, DP, Mutations in Drosophila crinkled/Myosin VIIA disrupt denticle morphogenesis.,
Developmental Biology, vol. 470
pp. 121-135 [doi] [abs].
- Fogerson, SM; Mortensen, RD; Moore, RP; Chiou, HY; Prabhu, NK; Wei, AH; Tsai, D; Jadi, O; Andoh-Baidoo, K; Crawford, J; Mudziviri, M; Kiehart, DP, Identifying Key Genetic Regions for Cell Sheet Morphogenesis on Chromosome 2L Using a Drosophila Deficiency Screen in Dorsal Closure.,
G3 (Bethesda, Md.), vol. 10 no. 11
pp. 4249-4269 [doi] [abs].
- Kiehart, DP; Cooper, JA, Contractile protein biochemistry in the Pollard Lab in Baltimore.,
Biophysical Reviews, vol. 10 no. 6
pp. 1483-1485 [doi] [abs].
Duke University * Arts & Sciences * Faculty * Staff * Reload * Login