Daniel P. Kiehart, Professor of Biology and Cell Biology and Dean of the Natural Sciences and Associate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society and Affiliate of Regeneration Next Initiative
- Contact Info:
- Office Hours:
- 5:30 to 6:30 PM Mondays
- Postdoctoral Fellow Johns Hopkins University Medical School (Thomas D. Pollard, Advisor) 1982
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania 1979
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania 1973
Cell and Molecular Biology
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Publications
- Kiehart, DP; Crawford, JM; Aristotelous, A; Venakides, S; Edwards, GS, Cell Sheet Morphogenesis: Dorsal Closure in Drosophila melanogaster as a Model System.,
Annual Review of Cell and Developmental Biology, vol. 33
pp. 169-202 [doi] [abs].
- Cao, J; Wang, J; Jackman, CP; Cox, AH; Trembley, MA; Balowski, JJ; Cox, BD; De Simone, A; Dickson, AL; Di Talia, S; Small, EM; Kiehart, DP; Bursac, N; Poss, KD, Tension Creates an Endoreplication Wavefront that Leads Regeneration of Epicardial Tissue.,
Developmental Cell, vol. 42 no. 6
pp. 600-615.e4 [doi] [abs].
- Lu, H; Sokolow, A; Kiehart, DP; Edwards, GS, Quantifying dorsal closure in three dimensions.,
Molecular Biology of the Cell, vol. 27 no. 25
pp. 3948-3955 [doi] [abs].
- Marston, DJ; Higgins, CD; Peters, KA; Cupp, TD; Dickinson, DJ; Pani, AM; Moore, RP; Cox, AH; Kiehart, DP; Goldstein, B, MRCK-1 Drives Apical Constriction in C. elegans by Linking Developmental Patterning to Force Generation.,
Current Biology, vol. 26 no. 16
pp. 2079-2089 [doi] [abs].
- Lu, H; Sokolow, A; Kiehart, DP; Edwards, GS, Remodeling Tissue Interfaces and the Thermodynamics of Zipping during Dorsal Closure in Drosophila.,
Biophysical Journal, vol. 109 no. 11
pp. 2406-2417 [doi] [abs].
Duke University * Arts & Sciences * Faculty * Staff * Reload * Login