Justin P. Wright, Dean of Graduate Education
- Contact Info:
|Office Location:|| 258 Biological Sciences, Durham, NC 27708|
|Office Phone:|| (646) 825-1275 |
|Email Address: || |
|Web Page: || |
- Ph.D. Cornell University 2002
- B.A. Williams College 1996
Ecology and Population Biology
Biological Sciences Building
global change ecology
- Representative Publications
- Cardinale, B; Srivastiva, D; Duffy, E; Wright, J; Downing, A; Sankaranan, M; Jouseau, C, Consistent effects of biodiversity on the functioning of trophic groups and ecosystems,
Nature, vol. 443 no. 7114
pp. 989-992 [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Jones, CG; Boeken, B; Shachak, M, Predictability of ecosystem engineering effects on species richness across environmental variability and spatial scales.,
Journal of Ecology, vol. 94 no. 4
pp. 815-824, WILEY [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Jones, CG, The concept of organisms as ecosystem engineers ten years on: Progress, limitations, and challenges,
Bioscience, vol. 56 no. 3
pp. 203-209, Oxford University Press (OUP) [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Naeem, S; Hector, A; Lehman, C; Reich, PB; Schmid, B; Tilman, D, Conventional functional classification schemes underestimate the relationship with ecosystem functioning.,
Ecology Letters, vol. 9 no. 2
pp. 111-120 [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Jones, CG, Predicting effects of ecosystem engineers on patch-scale species richness from primary productivity,
Ecology, vol. 85 no. 8
pp. 2071-2081, WILEY [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Gurney, WSC; Jones, CG, Patch dynamics in an engineered landscape,
Oikos, vol. 105 no. 2
pp. 336-348 [doi] [abs].
- Naeem, S; Wright, JP, Disentangling biodiversity effects on ecosystem functioning: deriving solutions to a seemingly insurmountable problem,
Ecology Letters, vol. 6 no. 6
pp. 569-579 [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Flecker, AS; Jones, CG, Local vs. landscape controls on plant species richness in beaver meadows,
Ecology, vol. 84 no. 12
pp. 3162-3173, WILEY [doi] [abs].
- Wright, JP; Jones, CG; Flecker, AS, An ecosystem engineer, the beaver, increases species richness at the landscape scale.,
Oecologia, vol. 132 no. 1
pp. 96-101, Springer Nature [doi] [abs].
Duke University * Arts & Sciences * Faculty * Staff * Reload * Login