Applied Math : Research Interests
- William K. Allard, Scientific computing, particularly distributed computing; differential geometry; geometric measure theory; partial differential equations.
- J. Thomas Beale, Partial Differential Equations and Fluid Mechanics
- John Harer, Computational Topology, Computational Geometry, Computational Biology, Algorithms
- Mauro Maggioni, Harmonic analysis, with applications to statistical analysis of high-dimensional data, machine learning, imaging.
- Jonathan C. Mattingly, Applied mathematics, Probability, Ergodic Theory, Stochastic partial differential equations, Stochastic dynamical systems, Stochastic Numerical methods, Fluids
- Arlie O. Petters,
- David G. Schaeffer, Applied Mathematics, especially Partial Differential Equations
- Stephanos Venakides, Integrable systems, Wave motion in complex media, Mathematical biology
- Thomas P. Witelski, Fluid Dynamics, Perturbation Methods, Asymptotic Analysis, Nonlinear Ordinary and Partial differential equations