Math @ Duke
Nicolas Addington, Elliott Assistant Research Professor
Please note: Nicolas has left the Mathematics department at Duke University; some info here might not be up to date.
- Contact Info:
|PhD||University of Wisconsin--Madison||2009|
|BS||University of Washington||2004|
|BA||University of Washington||2004|
- Recent Publications
- N. Addington, W. Donovan, C. Meachan, Mukai flops and P-twists
(Submitted, July 9, 2015) [arXiv:1507.02595]
- N. Addington, W. Donovan, C. Meachan, Moduli spaces of torsion sheaves on K3 surfaces and derived equivalences
(Submitted, July 9, 2015) [arXiv:1507.02597]
- N. Addington, W. Donovan, E. Segal, The Pfaffian-Grassmannian equivalence revisited,
Alg. Geom., vol. 2 no. 3
pp. 332-364 [arXiv:1401.3661]
- N. Addington, On two rationality conjectures for cubic fourfolds,
Math. Res. Lett.
(Accepted, May 19, 2014) [arXiv:1405.4902]
- N. Addington, M. Lehn, On the symplectic eightfold associated to a Pfaffian cubic fourfold,
J. Reine Angew. Math.
(Accepted, April 22, 2014) [arXiv:1404.5657]
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320