Eric Hopper, Student
PhD Student in Mathematics, 2016-Present
I study arithmetic geometry, Hodge theory, and topology of varieties with a particular interest in periods of (fundamental groups of) moduli of algebraic curves.
My advisor is Professor Richard Hain.
A.B., Mathematics, Princeton University, 2016
- Contact Info:
Teaching (Fall 2019):
Teaching (Spring 2020):
- MATH 122L.008, INTRO CALCULUS II WITH APPLICA
- West Duke 106, MW 08:45 AM-09:35 AM; Class Bldg 137, Tu 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
- MATH 122L.08L, INTRO CALCULUS II WITH APPLICA
- Class Bldg 137, Th 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
- MATH 112L.007, LABORATORY CALCULUS II
- West Duke 105, TuTh 10:20 AM-11:10 AM; East Duke 209, W 10:05 AM-11:20 AM