Math @ Duke
Ingrid Daubechies, James B. Duke Professor of Mathematics and Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Contact Info:
|Ph.D.||Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Belgium)||1980|
- Algorithms • Analysis of Variance • Animals • Art--Conservation and restoration • Brain • Brain Mapping • Cell Line • Computer Simulation • Diet • DNA Replication • Genome, Viral • Herpesviridae • Humans • Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted • Image Processing, Computer-Assisted • Industry • Inverse problems • Machine learning • Magnetic Resonance Imaging • Microscopy, Fluorescence • Models, Anatomic • Models, Biological • Models, Theoretical • Molar • Reproducibility of Results • Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted • Strepsirhini • Swine • Tooth Crown • Tooth Wear • Tupaia • Wavelets (Mathematics) • X-Ray Microtomography
- Postdocs Mentored
- Tingran Gao (2015/06-present)
- Bruno Cornelis (2014 - 2015)
- Jameson Cahill (2013 - 2015)
- Grace Wang (2012 - 2015)
- Rayan Saab (January 01, 2012 - July 31, 2013)
- Recently Featured in:
- Recent Publications
- Shan, S; Kovalsky, SZ; Winchester, JM; Boyer, DM; Daubechies, I, ariaDNE: A robustly implemented algorithm for Dirichlet energy of the normal,
Methods in Ecology and Evolution, vol. 10 no. 4
pp. 541-552 [doi] [abs]
- Zhu, W; Qiu, Q; Huang, J; Calderbank, R; Sapiro, G; Daubechies, I, LDMNet: Low Dimensional Manifold Regularized Neural Networks,
Proceedings of the Ieee Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
pp. 2743-2751 [doi] [abs]
- Yin, R; Daubechies, I, Directional Wavelet Bases Constructions with Dyadic Quincunx Subsampling,
Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications, vol. 24 no. 3
pp. 872-907, Springer Nature [doi] [abs]
- Gao, T; Yapuncich, GS; Daubechies, I; Mukherjee, S; Boyer, DM, Development and Assessment of Fully Automated and Globally Transitive Geometric Morphometric Methods, With Application to a Biological Comparative Dataset With High Interspecific Variation.,
Anatomical Record (Hoboken, N.J. : 2007), vol. 301 no. 4
pp. 636-658 [doi] [abs]
- Xu, J; Yang, H; Daubechies, I, Recursive diffeomorphism-based regression for shape functions,
Siam Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 50 no. 1
pp. 5-32, Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics (SIAM) [doi] [abs]
- Recent Grant Support
- Simons Foundation - Math + X Investigators, Simons Foundation, 2016/07-2021/06.
- New Approaches for Better Spatial Frequency Localization in 2 and 3-Dimensional Data Analysis, National Science Foundation, 1516988, 2015/09-2019/08.
- New Approaches for Better Spatial Frequency Localization in 2 and 3-Dimensional Data Analysis, National Science Foundation, 1516988, 2015/09-2018/08.
- Structured Dictionary Models and Learning for High Resolution Images, National Science Foundation, 2013/08-2017/07.
- Structured Dictionary Models and Learning for High Resolution Images, National Science Foundation, DMS-1320655, 2013/08-2017/07.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320