Math @ Duke
Jianfeng Lu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Chemistry and Physics
- Contact Info:
Teaching (Fall 2014):
- MATH 356.01, ELEM DIFFERENTIAL EQUAT
- Physics 235, MW 08:30 AM-09:45 AM
- MATH 631.01, REAL ANALYSIS
- Physics 235, MW 10:05 AM-11:20 AM
- Office Hours:
- By email appointments
- Research Interests:
Mathematical analysis and algorithm development for problems from
computational physics, theoretical chemistry, materials science and others.
Electronic structure and many body problems;
Multiscale modeling and analysis; and
Rare events and sampling techniques.
Several projects are available at the level of undergraduate research or PhD thesis work.
Write me an email if you are interested.
- Areas of Interest:
- Applied Mathematics
Partial Differential Equations
- Curriculum Vitae
- Undergraduate Research Supervised
- Leslie Lei (May, 2013 - May, 2014)
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320