Math @ Duke
Tarek M Elgindi, Associate Professor
- Contact Info:
|Office Location: |
|Office Phone: ||(919) 660-2800 |
|Email Address: |
|Ph.D.||New York University||2014|
- Recent Publications
- Crippa, G; Elgindi, T; Iyer, G; Mazzucato, AL, Growth of Sobolev norms and loss of regularity in transport equations.,
Philosophical Transactions. Series A, Mathematical, Physical, and Engineering Sciences, vol. 380 no. 2225
pp. 20210024 [doi] [abs]
- Drivas, TD; Elgindi, TM; Iyer, G; Jeong, IJ, Anomalous Dissipation in Passive Scalar Transport,
Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 243 no. 3
pp. 1151-1180 [doi] [abs]
- Constantin, P; Drivas, TD; Elgindi, TM, Inviscid Limit of Vorticity Distributions in the Yudovich Class,
Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 75 no. 1
pp. 60-82 [doi] [abs]
- Drivas, TD; Elgindi, TM; La, J, Propagation of singularities by Osgood vector fields and for 2D inviscid incompressible fluids,
(January, 2022) [doi] [abs]
- Elgindi, TM; Jeong, IJ, The incompressible Euler equations under octahedral symmetry: Singularity formation in a fundamental domain,
Advances in Mathematics, vol. 393
(December, 2021) [doi] [abs]
- Recent Grant Support
- CAREER:Formation of Small Scales and Dissipation in Incompressible Fluids, National Science Foundation, 2020/08-2025/07.
- Sloan Foundation Fellowship for Tarek Elgindi in Mathematics, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, 2020/09-2024/09.
- Conference and Summer School ``Recent Advances in Mathematical Fluid Dynamics'', National Science Foundation, 2023/03-2024/02.
- Singularity Formation and Propagation in Incompressible Fluids, National Science Foundation, 2021/03-2022/07.
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320