Junchi Li, Graduate Student
Please note: Junchi has left the Mathematics department at Duke University; some info here might not be up to date.
- Contact Info:
Typical Courses Taught:
- MATH 111L (31L), LABORATORY CALCULUS I
- MATH 122L (41L), INTRO CALCULUS II WITH APPLICA
- MATH 230 (135), PROBABILITY
- Office Hours:
- Monday 2-3 pm for MATH 641, PROBABILITY. Spring 2013.
- Research Interests:
My research interests lie primarily in stochastic dynamics on graphs and networks, together with applications of probability theory in sociology and biology.
- Selected Other
- Serve as (departmental) GPSC representative - more story at GPSC Web Page. August 2011 - present, Meeting Minutes: [available here]
- Selected Talks
- The Axelrod model for dissemination of culture, April 2011, Duke Math Grad/fac Seminar
- Introduction to Particle Systems I-IV, August 2011, Duke Summer Probability Seminar "DPS"