Math @ Duke
Mathematics Grad: Research Interests
- Gavin F. Ball, Differential geometry, exterior differential systems
- Erin M. Beckman, Partial differential equations, Probability, Stochastic processes
- Michael M. Bell, Differential Geometry, Exterior Differential Systems, Holonomy, Calibrations
- Joshua D. Cruz, I am a student of Les Saper, with broad interests ...
- Hamza M Ghadyali, Topological Data Analysis (TDA)
- Shalla D. Hanson, Dynamic Optimization of Anti-tumor Immunity in Rapidly Mutating Cancers
- Ma Luo, De Rham theory, Hodge theory, periods and fundamental groups of algebraic varieties, especially those of moduli spaces of curves.
- Robert J. Ravier, In undergrad, I was one of many people involved in ...
- Dmitry Vagner, categorification and diagrammatic algebra with applications to low-dimensional topology and representation theory
- Darryl G. Wade, Topological data analysis, other applications of topology
- Jieren Xu, medical imaging, Poisson denoising and convex optimization
- Dong Yao, Probability
- Zhiyong Zhao, Exterior Differential System, Calibrated Geometry
Duke University, Box 90320
Durham, NC 27708-0320